CHAPTER ➤ 005 OFFICIALLY A DEMON SLAYER

As you and your snake slept peacefully, sandwiched between your soft futon and warm blanket, your feet surprisingly felt cold, like, really cold..

"WAAAAAAAHH!" You quickly jumped out of your bed, shocked by that sudden sensation.

"N-n-nii-chan! That's so, so mean! You could have just shaken me awake rather than showering my poor feet with cold water!" You yelled but all Iguro saw was a cute puppy bitch barking for food.

"Take a shower then eat. Your uniform is here" he said. He then started to leave your room.

"How rude. He didn't even greet me good morning, hmph, last night he even cried cuz he was worried about me, hehe how cute how cute" you mumble but your Nii-chan heard it loud and clear, mentally slapping himself for crying in front of you, and knowing you, you’d use it to your advantage.

You grinned like an evil witch as you fixed the futon, Iguro on the other hand is now silently praying that you're in a good mood so that he could escape your mischievous attitude.

After you took a bath and dressed up in your plain f/c kimono, you went downstairs only to be met by your brother scolding... a kakushi?

"Nii-chan~ eh? What's going on here?" You asked, popping your head behind Iguro’s shoulder.

What you saw from behind Nii-chan’s shoulder was a kakushi trembling in fear, bowing and apologizing repeatedly.

"None of your business." He said, you rolled your eyes and took your uniform that was on the table to try it out.

"I demand you to take that bullshit back! I'm not letting her wear-"

"Wear what?" You asked as you again pop your head behind Iguro's shoulder.

"I told you, none of your bussiineeeaahh! Take that off! TAKE. THAT. OFF!!" He shrieked looking at you in your uniform and he, being a protective brother, forbade you to wear such an abomination.

Your uniform was just like Mitsuri’s. An unbuttoned top with a super short skirt.

"You! Cover your fucking eyes before I stab them with a barbeque stick! Also bring me A PROPER UNIFORM" He shouted at the kakushi since he saw that it was a boy. The kakushi obeyed, closing his eyes tightly, turning around as he then ran outside, afraid of Iguro.

"Take that off! Just look at it! Your chest is almost fully shown and that fucking skirt is too short that if you jump your undergarments will be seen!" He screamed, bonking you uncountable times.

"Nii-chan calm down, I just wanted to try it out, I never said I'll wear it when I'm slaying some demons" you said poking his cheeks, grinning wildly.

"Ehehehehe~ someone is protective, overprotective. I wonder if you'll be possessive with Mitsuri-chan?" you then circled him as you poked all over.

"Stop it will you? I'm not possessive type, and I'm just concerned as your older brother-... you heard nothing" he said.

You were in complete shock when you heard what he said. He could see a bunch of hearts and sparkles in your background as you blink innocently.

 He could see a bunch of hearts and sparkles in your background as you blink innocently