CHAPTER THIRTEEN ⎯ MARGARITA.

"Come on! Let's go!" Five yelled quietly

"Come on! Let's go!" Five yelled quietly. After a few minutes of mourning, we all headed out and brought Allison with us back to the Academy. The car ride was quiet. I wasn't cuddling Klaus. Five didn't harass Luther. And surprisingly, Luther sat quietly with a neutral expression. He was clearly traumatized. 

After a half an hour ride, we finally got home and were carrying her inside. "I don't think she's breathing." Luther grunted as he brought Allison inside. "Let's keep our hopes up" I said while putting my hands on my waist. "Easy for you to say. You've never been cut like this before" 

I looked down at the ground as I felt a rush of tears in my eyes, pain in my chest, and feeling my breath getting shaky. Five was quick to see and spacial jumped beside me. "Don't listen to him, okay?" Five said. I gave him a gentle smile in response, even though I felt very broken

As soon he saw that I was "okay", he spacial jumped back beside Allison and helped Diego and Luther carry them in. 

Sometimes I wonder if he cares for me at all. Yes, he came to me when I looked sad, but he always went back to his "before self" after he sees I'm okay. Sometimes I just feel lonely in this big world. No one to talk to. 

"If we don't get her upstairs, she's gonna die." Klaus added after, making me sigh. 

We managed to get upstairs in around five minutes, and Allison didn't die, of course. We gave her to mom, who knew how to do surgical things. "She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx." Mom told us. We all nodded in response. 

"One of you will need to give blood." She said. "I will." All of my brothers said at once(except Five). I frustratingly sighed at their idiotic selves. "I will." Diego said, making Luther say "I'm doing it". But, Pogo, our lovely butler, came to say something. "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine." Pogo said. 

"Hey, don't sweat it. I... I got this, big guy" Klaus started to say. "I... I love needles." Klaus said with a bright smile. "Master Klaus. Your blood is..." Pogo started. "How shall I say this? Too polluted." Pogo continued with a neutral face like Luther. 

"Move. Yeah, go on." Diego said with a brave smile. I knew where this was going. "I'll do it." He started, but soon found himself on the floor. Yeah, he had passed out on the floor, cold. Little Diego was still scared of needles, yay!

Since I was the only one available (Five was busy holding Allison's throat so it won't bleed anymore), I sighed. "I'll do it, mom" I told her, making her nod. I walked to her and she did what she had to do and took the blood she needed. 

I felt dizzy, but according to mom, it was normal to have this after donating blood to someone. 

While stitching up Allison neck, I left. One, because of all the blood, and two, because Luther told me to leave. He was sure frustrated for what someone had done to his beloved sister, and probably needed sometime to be with her alone.