"I have to leave town but I really wanted to spend some time with you before I head out of town. This may be a weird question but Elijah have you two ever—?"

"No never he's always had a thing for Jordan. You have nothing to worry about with him."

He pleases a breath and kisses me looking like he's finally at ease. I sure hope that wasn't the thing bothering him. He's talking so much more relaxed and he can't wipe the smile off his face, he's so cute. Walking with him to his car, I glance up, how can he be this perfect? This is it, I have decided I want to have sex with him. Before we reach any form of commitment I need to see what he's like in the bedroom. I haven't had sex in three months maybe longer I could use a good session. I'd love even more than that to see what he looks like with no clothes on. 

Whilst thinking of Marcus naked he taps on the top of my head, "What are you thinking about?"

"I'm having very dirty thoughts." I admit.

He grins peaking at me from his side eye, "Of me?"

"I want to have sex with you..."

He pulls the door of the passenger side and says, "Get in."

There's this tense feeling, because we all know what will happen when we get to the room but we haven't done it before and we don't want to over do it in the car. I can't get myself to look at him because now when I do I'm imagining him naked in the driving seat. Watching as his arm is outstretched holding the steering wheel. The jacket sleeve doesn't do much for my imagination. I feel like I'm in heat, I put this out into the universe and now my lady parts are warming moistening at the thought of the action. He seems like the type that appreciates a woman. I've already started imagining his head in between my legs.

"You keep looking at me like that Maia, I might not make it home."

I chuckle looking out the window and for a split second I recall a time I had the best sex in my car.

He takes my hand as we get out of the car and I can feel a shiver down to my sweet spot just from a touch. I look over the brick apartment and into the grimy elevator. I attempt to touch him in public and he hesitates making me stiffen. Okay girl don't be so eager just let him lead.  As soon as the elevator doors open he's pulling me down the hall. He opens the door quickly and I'm unable to even glance around the room. He slams me up against the wall and takes my lips kissing me so aggressively, his tongue darting in my mouth. Breaking into a chuckle he pulls away and I quickly cover my mouth. Fuck. He goes in for the kiss and once again his tongue is darting in my mouth like a bird pecking for worms. I push him back, "Marcus... allow me?"

I switch our positions pinning him to the wall my hand caressing his hair and my lips slowly dancing with his lips. Wit the tip of my tongue I roll my tongue on the roof of his mouth and he moans in my mouth. The sexiest deep grunt that urges me on, his hand wraps around my waist his hand squeezing at the round of my ass. I nibble a little on his upper lip and he tightens around me his erection presses against my stomach. He pulls at my shirt pulling it off revealing my breast.

"You weren't wearing a bra?"

"Nope." 

He unbuttons my jeans and sucks his breath, "Maia, you are so sexy."

I blush and begin pulling his shirt over his head. Just as I anticipated his body is that chiseled work out body. His dark nipples are erect, his abs are practically begging me to touch, and the wa his pants hang at his waist line... it is all so attractive. He undoes his pants revealing his length and my mouth drops and I get on my knees looking up at him awaiting his permission.

He smiles, "What are you doing?"

"I'm ready for you." I say and he chuckles, I realize what I'm doing and nearly hit myself on the head. Right, I don't really need to wait for his permission because this isn't that. I kiss his thigh roaming up just to his scrotum placing it in my mouth playing with it with my tongue. His eyes roll and his head relaxes against the wall. I avoid his cock . I kiss his abdomen flick my tongue on his already erect nipple earning goosebumps on his skin. Working my way back down my tongue glides along the smooth of his skin, relishing in his features. His eyebrows are pinched toward the center, his lips slightly ajar and he can't help but suck in his breath. He's sexy when he's vulnerable, his lips part whispering.

"Maia..."

When he says my name I take him in my mouth sucking as I go up and down his veiny member before circling the head with my tongue. He grunts the way I like, I slow and look up at him knowing how men love that. He grunts out a "fuck" as I continue in this pattern. I loosen my mouth and allow my mouth to move sloppily before he pushes me off.

"Shit..."

He takes a handful of my hair pulls me up so close to him our skins touch warming the other. Marcus inserts himself inside me and thrust rapidly I can feel the sensation in the pits of my stomach. Just as I'm getting excited, his body relaxes against me and his ejaculation drips down my legs.

What the fuck? He's done? That's it...I thought he was the giving type. Internally I scream and he pulls off of me smiling. He reaches for a tissue and hands it to me. Is this really all that there is? Am I going to be so turned off like this every time?

What is wrong with me?

"Maia you're amazing at this...are you sure you've only dated one guy?"

I smile, is he really this bad? I can't even think straight I'm not done. Do I tell him that I didn't finish hell I barely even started. Fuck you Eric for making me this way, I didn't even come let alone have an orgasm.

"Can you show me to the bathroom?"

I have to go home and finish, I look at my sex, I'm so swollen I'm going to burst if I don't finish this. I make up a lam excuse to get back and promise to call him later. I take an uber to the car and when I get in my car I feel my frustrations at its peak. I groan, I feel so undone, so turned on and so incomplete. I drive home and I honestly feel like crying, I've never been so frustrated. He got in and basically was done, did I take too long with the foreplay? I really don't feel like doing it myself I've been doing it myself. Stepping out the elevator I walk towards my apartment and he's there. Eric is standing there with a bottle of pinot and like something in a movie I find myself dropping my things. I walk to him pushing him up against the door and I am pulling him down and kissing him.

"Please fuck me."