"My Lord..... Little Ye..... Little Ye is scared....." Yue Ye's tears trickled down her cheeks and accompanied by her trembling voice, she looked so highly pitiful that made people just want to wrap her up in an embrace, to comfort her properly.

"Little Ye, don't be afraid with me here." The Shadow Moon Palace Lord coaxed patiently.

"Little Ye does not dare to say it....." Yue Ye lowered down her head with her lips pressed tightly together.

"In this place of mine, then there is nothing for you to fear to say. Come over here to me. I'll protect you." An unbearable itch rose in the Shadow Moon Palace Lord's heart, elicited by the pitiful sight of Yue Ye and he quickly patted his hand on the space beside him to indicate for Yue Ye to go over.

Yue Ye glanced nervously at Elder Yue and Elder Yue urged her to go with his eyes.

He was highly pleased with Yue Ye's performance as the more she stirred up the Palace Lord's sympathy, the more she would be able to incite his urge to shield her. And once Yue Ye opened her mouth, no matter how Jun Wu Xie denied it, it would not be of any use.

Chapter 1832: "Retaliation (3)"

Yue Ye hesitated for a good while before she stood up and walked over slowly as she trembled to the Palace Lord's side, to stand there reservedly.

"Little Ye, now you have nothing to fear. Quickly tell me who is it that bullied you." The Shadow Moon Palace Lord resisted the powerful longing to wrap his arms around Yue Ye to say in a gentle voice.

Yue Ye bit on her lip and looked at Jun Wu Xie kneeling there in the palace hall before her eyes that was brimming with tears gazed between Jun Wu Xie and Elder Yue.

The entire enormous palace hall fell into absolute silence at that moment as everyone waited for Yue Ye's answer with bated breath.

Finally, Yue Ye drew in a deep breath and turned her head to whisper softly into the Shadow Moon Palace Lord's ear.

The Shadow Moon Palace Lord's gaze began to take on a razor sharp edge as Yue Ye continued to whisper. He did not direct his gaze towards anyone in the main hall but just furrowed up his brows tightly together, as he stared at the marble slabs on the floor.

Elder Yue's eyes were filled with smiles. He had already instructed Yue Ye on what to say to the Palace Lord and he was not worried in the slightest. He turned highly pleased with himself to look at Jun Wu Xie at the side, only awaiting the Palace Lord's rage to smite this brat, who did not know death was upon him, into ashes!

"Today's events is now clear to me." After Yue Ye finished speaking, the Shadow Moon Palace Lord drew in a deep breath and his chillingly sharp gaze fell upon the figure of Jun Wu Xie.

"Chang Huan."

In the instant that the Shadow Moon Palace Lord called out the words "Chang Huan", the smile on Elder Yue's face could almost not be disguised any longer.

"Your disciple awaits." Jun Wu Xie acknowledged calmly.

"Today, you did not see anything, nor have you heard anything. You..... can leave now." The Shadow Moon Palace Lord said suddenly, putting forth a conclusion that caused everyone's eyes to flare wide open in stare with their mouths agape.

"....." The smile on Elder Yue's face congealed in that very instant. He stared with wide incredulous eyes, at Jun Wu Xie as she slowly got up at the side, completely unable to believe his own ears!

[The Palace Lord is actually allowing Chang Huan to leave?]

[How is that possible! ?]

[At this moment, shouldn't the Palace Lord be throwing Chang Huan straight into the dungeon and executing him?]