𝙆𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙞 (𝙑𝙚𝙡𝙪 𝙭 𝙁!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧)

That same black hoodie, that same sweat running down his forehead and that same determined face jogging through the neighborhood. Velu was ready; prepared for the ultimate match later in the day. His team was going to win, he was going to carry that trophy with pride and resilience. He could see his team cheering him on and everyone in joy, all except for the obvious (Y/n). He couldn't quite recall why she was always against him playing kabbadi, she was more strict than his own father.

"Training, again?" He heard a familiar voice call out and he turned around, taking the hood off his head. He scrunched his eyebrows together, taking a good look at the female in front of him.

"Do you have a problem with that?" He questioned, cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah, last time you knocked over my fence, the other time you spilled all my groceries when I was coming from the store - not to mention the time you also pushed me into that pile of mud," she grumbled, glaring at him with fury.

"It's all a part of my practice, don't worry about it," he exclaimed with a small evil grin and she frowned, walking past him. Purposely, he started acting as if he was going to run into her and she jumped before realizing that she had just made herself look like a fool in front of him.

"Watch it, Velu, or else..."

"Or else, what?"

"I'm sure you'd love to have your father at your kabbadi match!" She cried out, taking off and Velu, at once, chased after her. Maybe it was a simple open threat, but he could never be too careful with (Y/n). She kept her word for everything and there was a high possibility that she was going to tell his father everything.

"Mr. Sivasubramaniam!" She cried out from his house's entrance. He shrieked in horror, running past her into his house and closing the door.

"Who was that?" Bhuvana asked, raising an eyebrow. He gulped before responding,

"Just a beggar... on the streets... that's all,"

"Sounds like (Y/n) to me,"

"You're wrong, also how do you know her?"

"I won't tell you, now move," Bhuvana grumbled, pushing her brother to the side to open the door and Velu's heart sank as he saw his father in a conversation with her. The nerve of her, he thought to himself and went back to his room, ready to pack his suitcase and prepare to be kicked out of his own loving house.

"Velu!" His father's voice thundered through the house and he waddled out of his room, pouting.

"Appa, I didn't do anything - she's lying. Never trust someone like her," he protested and his father raised his eyebrow, unamused by his son.

"So you didn't steal her chickens and give it to your friends?" He questioned and Velu frowned, not exactly understanding the question itself.

"What?"

"Don't lie to me, did you steal her chickens?"

"Appa, what is this a village? Where in the world would there be chickens on our street?"

"That's not it sir, I bought 2 chickens and he grabbed them as he was jogging and ran away with them!" (Y/N) exclaimed, sticking her tongue out when his father wasn't paying attention.

He hissed to himself, oh those chickens! How could he forget? His friends and him roasted them and spent the afternoon relishing it's taste. He chuckled innocently to the two, well now four people standing in front of him.

"Ohhh those chickens, right." He smiled, meekly and saw his father flaring up.

"What did you do to my chickens," (Y/N) inquired, folding her arms and staring at him defiantly. Velu rolled his eyes, he already had to see his father like this every day and now her? Ugh.