Chapter 25: For All Eternity

*The picture above is what she is wearing and her hairstyle and the ceremony are some things I found. I thought it was fitting. Long chapter ahead*

The Lord and Lady of Lorien wanted to celebrate Asteria and Legolas's wedding in Lothlorien which was something Asteria always wanted; and everyone was invited. Aragorn and Arwen as well as Eomer, Eowyn and Faramir and some of the citizens of Minas Tirith. The hobbits including Bilbo as well as Gimli and his kin. Legolas's father; King Thranduil along with some of his guard came as well as his father stood in the front near his son with a smile on his face. He longed for this day to come and the Lord and Lady of Lorien are his dear friends and it warmed his heart knowing that his son found love in Asteria.

It was beautiful in the Caras Galadhon foyer; beautiful ivy leaves with lovely moon flowers were draped in many areas, the night sky was clear with many stars in the twilight. It was a perfect evening for a wedding. The scents of the moon flower and jasmine flowers flowed through the breeze as the many people gather together in the foyer for the arrival of the bride. Gandalf stood as the far end of the stairs with Legolas and Aragorn; waiting patiently for the ceremony to begin. His heart rate was faster than normal as he wore his silver-grey tunic; his crown he wore with pride as he waited for his bride to walk down to him.

In another room with Arwen and Galadriel; Asteria was getting ready. She could sense Legolas's eagerness as she sat at her vanity while her mother brushed her hair. Her dress was regal and elegant and she was excited to wear a crown that Arwen had made for her which she gladly accepted. "You look beautiful my love" Galadriel said softly as she made the final touches to her daughter's hair. Asteria looked at her mother through the mirror as she smiled. Before she could reply, a knock came at the door and opening was her father stepping through "It's time my dear" he said with a big smile as she stood up turning to her father with a smile of her own. "I'm ready..."

The glow of Caras Galadhon was beautiful as she ascend the stairs to the foyer; soft music could be heard through the foyer to the lower halls of Lothlorien as softly singing could be heard among the soft breeze. Arm in arm with Celeborn; as they ascend the stairs with Galadriel and Arwen following behind them; she felt nervous, she loved Legolas but she never thought after everything that happened she would find love like she has. Her father could sense her tension as he smiled; gripping her hand as her arm was draped over his "Relax my love... He's there waiting" his voice relaxed her as she smiled at him.

They reached the top of the stairs and she could see everyone that came and it warmed her heart as she walked down between the crowd as she could see the smiling familiar faces and could see beautiful blonde locks at the end. Legolas turned to look at her in almost a daze as he wore a loving smile on his face as he waited patiently for her. She reached him as her father released her; kissing her forehead gently before moving to Galadriel's side. Legolas took her hand in his as they smiled at each other happily.