Baby News

Flashbacks

Flashbacks ...

As soon as Rosalie hung up the phone call she heard running behind her so she turned and right there in front of her was the love of her life so she ran to his open arms while she held her belly without him noticing and also not noticing the happy tears that she was about to let go since she was happy to be in the arms of her loved one, so she did the unexpected and grabbed his hand and placed it on her tummy while he suddenly looked up at her with shock in his eyes before grabbing her face and kissing it all over before claiming her lips in a soft kiss where they shared all the love for each other while she was happy that he finally felt there little baby move and also hear his heart beat in a video that Rosalie sent him a few months when she found out that she was pregnant with his child.

Suhos point of view

so i ran to the door and opened it and ran out of the school to the parking lot where i saw my car and got in and immediately driving of to the airport when i got another call from but when i answered it i was already running and standing behind her without her noticing that i had arrived,i decided to keep talking to her when she finally turned around so i opened my arms to hug her when she suddenly began to cry but what i did not noticed is that she grabbed my hand in hers and then placed it on her belly when i felt something move so i looked up at her with my eyes wide for a moment before grabbing her face and kissing around it before pecking her lips and holding her hand in place on top of her belly...
Rosie's point of view
when we finally stop kissing i looked up at suho and smiled at him before grabbing the small box that i had in my purse that i carried with from
the flight when i found it i gave it to him so that he could open it to find an ultrasound from our little baby...

After he opened the small box he took the small picture frame that had a small picture of our baby,i noticed that he had a stray tear on his face so i wiped it for him before grabbing his hand and walking out of the airport with him while i looked for my car keys and handing them to him so that he could drive while i told him of my next doctor's appointment. Rose : Hey baby, so I have my next appointment coming up and I was wondering if you could come with me since I want to introduce you to my uncle .
Suho :hmm ok what day is it and what time ?
Rose: It's on thursday and at 9:30 am since my uncle has a surgery pending for that day but i can reschedule if you want ?
Suho: Well I have school and you also have school that day don't you ?
Rose : um yes i do but you and i are top of the class and i'm pretty sure mr han will let us go also i heard that you and my cousin dont talk to each other anymore because he blames you for not answering my dear cousins phone call before he passed, you know before calling you he came to my home in tears and i tried to help him but he wanted me to help him contact you since you never answered your phone so i did a reckless thing and called my other cousin seojun your ex best friend to also help me contact you but like i said you never answered so he told me one thing to tell you the whole truth before running out, Suho looked at me and then he asked the question that was bothering me,
Suho : Hey baby so what really happened with him because i never understood the reason on all of this?
Rosie: well to start you off the rumors that were spread about him were not true at all because the one that was being bullied was actually him i dont know if you remember the last day where the 5 of us hanged out i began to noticed that he did not look to good so while you and seyeon