Chapter 12 ~ Welcome home!

~~~ time skip ~~~

YOUR POV:

Killian has visited me in the hospital every day; some days he stays overnight but he no longer practically lives there like he used to when I was first admitted. Sometimes he stays overnight on purpose, sometimes by accident because he falls asleep on the chair next to my bed when it gets late.

Today is a good day as today is the day I can finally leave the hospital. 

The doctors have been keeping me updated on everything they have found out about my initial collapse and the cardiac arrest, as well as when I can finally leave this hospital. This is what they told me: There's no specific reason why I reacted the way I did when the curse was broken, only that my body and brain were overwhelmed with the new information and couldn't process it fully which is what gave me the headache. If I had just gone back to sleep after realizing I had a headache it probably would've gone by the time I had woken up. I would've had time to process it properly without my brain working on overdrive trying to do the normal functioning human things as well. As for my cardiac arrest, they never came a conclusion about what caused it. They do, however, believe that it could've been my brain and body telling me that they weren't finished processing and needed more time but couldn't get me back to sleep safely. So yeah at least I'm not completely confused anymore lol.

They told me last week that if nothing else happens to me I could get discharged today. And guess what... nothing has happened so I get to go home.

Speaking of home, I'm going to have to clean up that mess I made many moons ago when I first passed out. I am NOT looking forward to that. 

...Unless someone has already done it for me... but I doubt it :(

The doctors came into my room and did one final check of my body and vitals to make sure 100% that I was good to go.

Once I got the all clear I starting saying "goodbye" and "thank you" to all of the doctors that had been looking after me during my stay here.

Almost as soon as they left the room I searched for my phone and called Killian. 

~Ringggg~

~Ringggg~

~Ringggg~

*Knock* *Knock*

I pulled the phone away from my ear and told the person behind my door that they could come in.

"Hello Love"

I turned around in shock after hearing the voice and ended the call. I blinked multiple times to make sure I wasn't dreaming because stood in front of me was none other than the pirate himself.

"I was just trying to call you" I said with a gentle smile on my face.

"Well I'm here now" He smiled back at you with a slight head tilt.

I almost laughed at how cute he looked at that moment.

Wait no Y/n  you can't think that about him, he's just your friend... right?

"You almost ready to go Love?" He says looking around your room, seeing some of your belongings dotted around.

Ugh the nickname, he uses it a lot but it gets me every time

Y/n what has gotten into you, he's just a friend remember

"Yeah I just need to pack up a few things, into that bag you lovingly brought with you a while back" He chuckled at that statement probably remembering when he brought it to me.

Killian x Reader [COMPLETE]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें