Chapter 11 ~ Not leaving you ever again

KILLIAN's POV:

Y/n had just got out of surgery and I sat in her room for a little bit waiting for her to wake up. I asked how long it would take for the anaesthesia to wear off when a doctor came in to check on her.

They replied saying that she should wake up in a couple of hours.

After they said that I decided to go home, shower, get changed and then come back to check on her.

~~~ time skip ~~~

YOUR POV:

I was led in bed, not my bed at home, but my hospital bed. The doctors have explained everything to me as much as they could as they still didn't know what caused me to go into cardiac arrest.

I had to have another surgery but other than that I feel absolutely fine.

It's been about 5 minutes since I woke up and I'm surprised that Killian isn't here right now.

The doctors left the room and I waited for Killian to get here.

(A/n - I almost wrote Jungkook instead of Killian then, because I've been reading too many things about bts lol)

~~~ time skip about 6 hours ~~~

I've been keeping myself busy, sleeping and doing light reading (trying not to tire myself out too much lol). I just wish that Killian would get here soon, I'm so bored and it feels like I haven't seen him in forever.

KILLIAN's POV:

The past 6 hours I have been organising a surprise for Y/n when she can finally leave the hospital. I originally went home to go for a shower and get changed so I was presentable to Y/n when she woke up, it was then when I came up with the idea to do something big for her.

After I was washed and changed, I met up with Snow/Mary Margaret and came up with a plan of action for this surprise. What I didn't realise was that 6 hours had gone by, I only noticed when Mary Margaret pointed it out.

I quickly wrapped up what I was doing, before apologising and running off to the hospital to see Y/n.

YOUR POV:

I was just drifting off to sleep when I heard the door open. My eyes shot open and I looked over I that direction to see Killian panting in the doorway.

He saw that I was awake and rushed over to me before stopping himself just before he reached me.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked confused

"I don't wanna hurt you"

"Come here you pirate" I held my arms out and he gently came in for hug. He squeezed me tight but no so tight that it hurt my already injured body and I felt him shaking in the hug.

I gently pushed him away by the shoulders, to see tears slowly streaming down his face. I cupped his cheeks with my hands and wiped away the tears before quietly laughing to myself.

"Why are you crying, silly?"

"I've missed you, you were there and then you weren't. You came back then left again, and now you're back and I don't ever want you to leave, I don't think I can deal with that again. I-"

I pulled him into another hug to stop his rambling and brought one hand up to the back of his head and the other in between his shoulder blades/middle upper back. He wrapped his arms back around me as much as he could without hurting me and I started playing with his hair.

"Stop it, I'm not going anywhere. You hear me? I'm not leaving you ever again, okay?"

"Promise me?"

"I promise"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hey guys, long time no see!!

I'm sorry I haven't updated this book in so long, it's got to be like 6 or 7 months by now. I've been so busy with college and exams and things so I haven't had time to update any of my stories :(

I'll try and update at least one of my books every month.

This book only has 1 or 2 chapters left, I'm excited but scared lol. I started this book when I was 15, I'm now 17.

Love you guys <3

Peace out x

Byeeee

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

710 words x