Chapter 2- Archer's abilities

Archer pov:

Archer: "Master, breakfast is ready. After that you have to go to school."

Akeno: "So early... I am not used to you being here Archer."

Archer: "In time, master."

Akeno: "And didn't i tell you to call me Akeno?"

Archer: "Fine, but in front of important individuals i will call you master."

Akeno: *sigh* "Fine, but did you have to be so mean to Rias yesterday?"

Archer: "With all due respect master she is not my master, you are. I will help your friends but protecting you is my first priority."

Akeno: "Geez, what am a going to do with you?"

Archer: "It seems you are stuck with me, Akeno."

Akeno: "Yeah... Let's go to school. After all today it's your first day Emiya-sensei."

Archer: *sigh* "Do you have to?"

Akeno: "Yes."

And like that both I and my little devil master left towards Kuoh Academy.

Rias: "Sorry, you can't start being a professor yet."

Akeno: "Ara Ara it seems you will have to wait, Archer."

Archer: "I am fine with it master."

Rias: "Oh Archer i wanted to say..."

I waited as the red hair started to get red.

Rias: "I am sorry. You are Akeno's servant and you said so yourself last night, but if i need something can i ask you not as servant but as a friend maybe?"

She is impulsive and full of pride, but she can still bow done if needed too. I guess this is a sign of her growing.

Archer: "I wouldn't mind at all."

Rias: "Thanks."

Akeno: "Now that you two made up it's time to get to business."

Rias: "Yeah, but before that i wanted to ask a couple more questions to Archer."

Akeno looked at me and i just nodded.

Archer: "Ask away. I already asked my questions to Akeno."

Rias: "Great. So can you explain some things to me?"

Archer: "Like?"

Rias: "Like age of gods and holy grail."

Archer: "You should know something before that, i am from a different universe."

Rias: "What!?"

Akeno: "You are!?"

Archer: "Yes with the power of the grail i was brought here."

Rias: "We know that, but is grail that powerful?"

Archer: "Before i tell you that you should know there is a ritual involving the holy grail called Holy Grail War."

Rias: "Holy Grail War?"

Archer: "Yes here master summon servants to fight for the holy grail, who once absorbs enough prana can grant any wish."

Akeno: "Any wish... But how does it absorbs "prana"."

Archer: "That's where servants come in, using us as batteries you could say. That way once all 7 servants are killed, you can make a wish."

Rias: "But that it's omnipotence."

Archer: "Indeed."

Akeno: "Wait, 7 servants and you are here! Does that mean!?"