61. Chinese New Year's Eve

Start from the beginning

She was Wei Chang Feng's sister herself, so it was only natural for her to worry about her brother. But seeing Qi Le An sharing the same worry, Wei Xin'an felt so touched.

She had encountered a lot of hypocritical faces in her life. She was able to tell at a glance who really cared and who was fake.

Wei Xin'an looked at this boy, she tried her best to show him a smile, "You are going to the hospital, right? I'm going as well, shall we go together?"

"Let's go, Ms. Wei." Qi Le An smiled.

The two went downstairs together, Qi Le An would definitely try to have some small talks with her and leave a good impression on her if he wasn't worried sick about Wei Chang Feng. Now he was in no mood to talk at all, he just followed Wei Xin'an to the hospital silently.

When they got out of the car, the sky finally was turning bright in the east. Wei Xin'an sighed and turned to ask Qi Le An, "Is it okay if you don't go home for the Spring Festival, it's New Year's Eve tonight?"

Qi Le An shook his head and said, "It's fine, I have nowhere to go."

Wei Xin'an's eyes widened, her heart ached for this boy, "If Chang Feng wakes up... I will let him ask you to come to our house to celebrate the New Year."

Qi Le An was stunned, then he revealed his first genuine smile for days and said to Wei Xin'an, "That's so sweet, I appreciate it, Jiejie." (T/N: Jiejie, the way to address a female who is older than you to show respect or affection)

The two went upstairs, the bodyguards who were guarding outside the ward, all stood up from their chairs when they saw Wei Xin'an.

Wei Xin'an nodded at them and then pushed the door open.

Sheng Chang'an was sitting by Wei Chang Feng's bed, he was surprised to see Wei Xin'an, "Why are you here so early? Did you sleep well?"

Wei Xin'an shook her head and looked worriedly at Wei Chang Feng. "How is he, still not awake?"

Wei Chang Feng had been in a coma for about two days now, his complexion was no longer as pale as before, his half-shaved hair and his broken leg all looked so pitiful.

Qi Le An observed Wei Chang Feng's face anxiously, especially his eyelids, hoping they would tremble slightly, but after a few minutes, he was disappointed.

There was no sign of movement at all, not even the eyelashes.

'Why? Why is it like this? Is the stimulation of the ghost dreams not enough?'

For the first time, Qi Le An hated himself for not using his system regularly. If he had used the system many times, the system would upgrade regularly, thus he would be able to fabricate more powerful dreams. But now, he didn't have the ability.

Sheng Chang'an was extremely considerate towards Wei Xin'an. From their looks, he knew that they didn't have breakfast, so he asked the bodyguards to get some food for them and take turns to get some rest.

The three of them ate breakfast in the ward. The breakfast was very delicate, but Qi Le An wasn't able to enjoy the food at all. He couldn't help but recall how Wei Chang Feng made him a few home-cooked dishes and how Wei Chang Feng always saw the imperfections in his own cooking while everyone else enjoyed it.

'Wei Sama, can you just wake up? I really miss you, I miss your cooking!'

Soon the doctor and the nurse made the rounds of the wards and they comforted Wei Xin'an, "We will have another checkup later."

With that,, they spent the morning doing various examinations, and they got the results by noon. The blood clot in Wei Chang Feng's brain showed signs of shrinking. That was a great sign.