chap 5

When I got ot of the elevator, I ran out of that building because I knew Shuji was going to be running down that stairs any minute. Ah there he was. Damn long legs. "Y/N STOP. YOURE ACTING LIKE A CHILD!" "YOU'RE THE ONE ACTING LIKE A CHILD. STOP FOLLOWING ME!" While I was shouting and running from him, I texted Hina asking her if I can stay at her house tonight and she said she'll wait for me.

I saw a night bus that was about to drive off so I knocked on the door, got in and they drove off. I sat at the back and waved to Shuji while sticking out my tongue. He just stopped and watched as the bus drove away. Soon after, I arrived at Hina's house and there she was waiting for me. She's a literal angel.

We spent the night talking about random stuff and then I told her about Shuji and his friends. "Umm Y/n-chan, did you say Kisaki-kun?" "Hmmm yea." "I'm not sure it's the same person but I went to the same cram school with him when I was younger." "Really?! What a small world." After a while of talking, we went to sleep

The next day...
I went to school the same as usual and Takemichi was still acting all weird. After school, I went for a walk before I headed home. Shuji is probably mad. I should probably apologize to him when I get back.

Few minutes of walking..
I saw an old warehouse so I just went to sit for a while because I was walking for a good while and I was stalling so I won't meet up with Shuji when I go home. "Y/n-chan?" "Pah-chin? What are you doing here?" "I should ask the same. We came here to talk about something." "Ohh, well I was gonna hide here until night." "Hide? Are you in trouble." "Nah, I just don't wana see someone so I'm avoiding him. I won't bother you guys, you can go head. I can leave if you want though." "Nah, you can stay. We are talking about something related to the girl who was raped." When Mikey said that, I paid full attention.

After a while, I saw Takemichi running through the front gate/door. "Takemichi?!!" "Y/n!??" Soon, Pah started beating up Takemichi and I didn't know what to do. I mean, Takemichi is my one of my closest friend boyfriend and Pah is my other closest friend boyfriend, friend who I knew for a while. "Moebius this Moebius that. Keep our name out of your mouth." Wait, I know this guy,.... it's Shuji's friend.... Osanai. What the hell is going on.

He looked at me but said nothing. "Hey Draken-kun, who is that dude." "He's the leader of Moebius, Osanai. And that gang is responsible for what happened to the girl." When he said that, I froze in shock. What the hell kind of company has Shuji been hanging out with. Did he know about this?!!
(Note: if your read my last book, then you should know but if you didn't then I'll tell you 😉 "when they are talking with the words in italics and are in quotations, they are whispering.")

I am so confused right now. I didn't know what to do or if I should go ask Shuji right now. Soon after, he started punching Takemichi. Pah then stepped in and began fighting him but was getting hurt in the process. "PAH-!" Before I can say anything,  Draken stopped me. What the hell, he's getting hurt. It went on for a while until Pah passed out while standing.

Mikey soon walked up to Osanai and knocked him down with a kick!! "Wow. I didn't know shrimpy I mean Mikey-kun was that strong." "Yup." But soon after, Osanai got up and was about to stab Mikey with a broken bottle. "MIKEY-KUN LOOK OUT-" As I was warning him, Draken stepped up and kicked Osanai in the stomach.

We then heard the Police and Mikey and Peh were laughing. I'm glad they beat up Osanai. But now, I have to talk to Shuji and see if he knew anything about this. We were going to start running out until, "Pah! What are you doing!?!!" Pah stabbed Osanai. "Pah-chin, why'd you do that." I said as I ran up toward them. "Sorry Y/n-chan, and Peh-yang, take care of 3rd Division for me. I'm gonna turn myself in." "No Pah, come one." I shouted as I pulled on his hand." "Draken, she's stubborn, please take her out of here. I don't want you guys getting arrested." "Pah!..."

Draken Grabbed my hand and began pulling me out the back door. "Stop Ryuguji-kun, don't leave him." "I'm sorry Y/n, but he won't come no matter how much you try. And he doesn't want you to get arrested to." As he said that, he picked me up and held me with one hand as he pulled along Mikey and Peh. I was facing the back when he picked me up and I was seeing all the cops entering the building when we reached a distance. Then, Takemichi passed out.

"Draken! Takemichi he-" "shit." He dialed a number then started,.."Hey Emma." He asked her to come pick up Takemichi and he was still carrying me from the warehouse. Mikey and Peh started running on their own after they saw Pah got arrested. After all that happened, Draken was now carrying me home on his bike. "Y/n, are you mad at me for carrying you." "..." "Look, I sorry for holding you without your permission-" "It's not that Draken-kun. I'm just mad I couldn't do anything."

The rest of the ride was silent and we then arrived at my apartment. "Bye Draken." I parted ways with him and when I went to enter the building, I saw Kisaki's Bike. "Wait, that means" I started as I ran upstairs and burst through the door. "Well well, look who decide to come back-" Shuji started but I cut him off. "YOU TWO.. DO YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL OSANAI WAS?!!. HE'S A PART OF THE GANG WHO RAPED THAT GIRL. ACTUALLY, HES THE FRIKING LEADER." "How do you know about that accident." "That's because the girl was my best friend."

The both opened their eyes in shock and then Kisaki started. "We only learnt that he was a part of that gang today." I don't believe him. "Anyway, why are you angry at us, you should be angry at him." "I was with my friends today and then he appeared and began fighting two of them. That's when I found out he was the leader. But the Mikey-kun kicked him and knocked him out-" "Oh so you were with the same exact people I told you not to go by." "That's not the point here. The point is that I think you both are lieing and are somehow connected to this."

"Calm down Y/n, neither Hanma nor I have anything to do with this." "He's right Y/n." I still dont believe them. I'll wait for Kisaki to go then I'll ask Shuji again.

After Kisaki left...
"SHUJI WHAT THE FUCK!?" He just jumped up in surprise. "I don't believe one thing you guys said. You've been hanging out with Osanai for the past few days and you didn't know?!... as if."

Hanma POV
Ugh this is why I didn't want her to hang out with them. And how was I supposed to know she knew the girl. I just follow Kisaki orders. I don't do anything else. But, it seems that she's really mad. If that girl was her best friend, then why didn't I know about her. "Are you even listening to me?!!" "Yes, yes~" I gotta solve this now before she runs away again.

Y/n POV
Why isn't he saying anything-. My thoughts were cut off by Shuji pulling be in for a hug. "What are you doing." "It's the only way you'll listen. As Kisaki said. We didn't know anything about what he was doing. We hung out with him for no reason. We all just met and hit it off." I don't know if hes telling the truth or not.

"Ok. I'll believe you. But I'm gonna be really pissed if I find out you're lieing to me." "Yes yes, I know. So, wana go watch a movie. I'll let you choose it." "Fine". I didn't completely forgive you if that's what you're thinking.

Hanma POV
I have to find a way to keep her from seeing them.

______
This isn't my main story that I'm working on rn so the updates will be really slow. This story is more of a fun side one.

Word count:
1488