chap 2

I woke up and found myself in my bed. Heh, I guess I did sleep away, Shuji's gonna be complaining whole day now. I felt something heavy on me and when I looked, I saw his hand over me hugging me. I tried to get out from his grasp without waking him up so I can quickly escape and meet up with Hina before he gets a chance to complain.

He was still sleeping and looking so calm. I decided to draw on his face as a gift for when he wakes up. 'Shuji Hanma the pirate' hehe.
I got some changer clothes and my towel and went into my bathroom to bathe. After showering, I walked outside only to see an angry Shuji sitting up on my bed half asleep. "H-hey, morning" I snickered out trying not to laugh at the marker I drew on his face. He didn't seem to notice it yet though. "You slept away" "Well," I started before throwing my towel at his face and making a run for it.

I made it to the front door but so did he and he slammed me against the door gently waiting for me to finish what I was about to say. It was so hard to keep a serious face because of what I drew on his face but I can't reveal it yet. I slowly got out of his grasp and put on my shoes while making up a story. "Well you see, I am a growing girl and I need my sleep-" "Growing my a*s, you haven't grown anymore since you were 14, SHRIMPY"
"Hey!, I'm slow grower u toothpick."

I swear I saw an irk mark pop up on his face. He was busy thinking of a comeback so I quickly made myself scarce. While running to the elevator, I saw him running after me. I got to the elevator in time and shouted to him, "ADIOS CAPTAIN SHUJI HANMA" and just like that, I ran out the building and made my way to Hina.

Hanma POV
"ADIOS CAPTAIN SHUJI HANMA". Why did she say that. I went back inside to shower and get ready to meet up with Kisaki.

Few seconds later~

"This little" now I know why she said captain. The little shrimp drew on my face. I washed it off when I took a bath and headed over to meet up with Kisaki.

Y/n POV
I finally met up with Hina and she planned a bunch of stuff to do today. We went to the mall and she helped me pick out some clothes, we went to get food and played some games in the arcade. We decided to go get a drink at a coffee shop afterward.

"Y/n-chan, I've been meaning to ask, this Shuji guy, is he your boyfriend. You never really said." "Pftt nope, he's my childhood bestie." "Oh, so do you want a boyfriend?" "I don't mind either way." The truth is, I liked Shuji for the longest while but I don't want to ruin out friendship.

Hina and I parted ways and before going home, I went to visit another friend. Her name was Akako. She was one of the reasons I started back talking when I was younger. She is so beautiful and caring. He helped me through my tough times and was kind of like an older sister to me. She had a boyfriend now and they usually hang out with her boyfriend's friend but I forgot his name. Shuji didn't know about her though. Because I'd usually meet her in secret.

Time skip to Akako's house...
"Hello everyone." I greeted Akako and her parents when I walked in along with her boyfriend. After a while, her boyfriend left and she and I talked for hours about random things before I left to. I then headed home and prayed Shuji wasn't mad about what happened.

He's here again...that glasses dude, I mean Kisaki. "I'm back." I walked in the living room only to see another person with them. He was tall, had blonde hair, was wearing red clothes and had a scar on his forehead. He kind of looked like a delinquent. After being introduced, I found out his name was Osanai.

Shuji looked like he forgot what happened today because he wasn't even making any comments. He looked to serious. Should I be worried about something. I left them and went in my room to shower and watch some anime. Hours passed and they finally left.

"Y/n-chan~~.....DO YOU THINK I FORGOT WHAT YOU DID?!" Oops, I guess he did remember. I quickly cut off my anime and pretend to be asleep before he barged into my room. "Do you really think I will fall for your fake sleeping." "No, but it was worth a shot."

"What did you do today"-Hanma
"I went out with my friend Hina and then met up with another one later. What about you?"
"You're a child, you wouldn't understand. Its adult stuff."
"Bro you're one year older."
"Fine, finee~🤍, I was out with the two people who were outside just now."
"I'm sorry if they're your friends, but I'm about to insult them. The glasses one looks evil and a pervert and the other one looks like an evil gangster."
"They do, don't they. But they're not my friends, I just help the one with the glasses do stuff."
"Oh, ok... so what you doing tomorrow? Wana hang out?"
"I'd love to, but I got things to do."
"Fine, I'll just be walking around outside if you come back early and don't see me." I said before actually going to sleep.
"Ok, and goodnight Y/N... Also, can I sleep over tonight?"
"Mmm sure, but sleep on the ground. Your hand was crushing me this morning."
"I promise I won't crush you again." He said before going to shower.

Hanma POV
I finished showering and went to Y/n's room. These days I don't feel comfortable leaving her alone for some reason. Probably because my enemies list keeps growing and I don't want her hurt. I just have to make sure she doesn't get involved in my matters with the gang or any other gangs. She must always be safe, because she is my only weakness. 

______
Daily dose of cheezy cringe stuff...

Word count:
1070