➮ 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑥 (𝐿𝑖𝑙 𝑇𝑗𝑎𝑦)

Start from the beginning

"Shhh." She said placing her hand on my mouth.

"Look." She pointed at the ticket.

It said it was in Birmingham and I live all the way in London.

I looked up at her.

"Oh." I said giving the ticket back to her.

"Jenny. Wait." She said handing the thicket back to me.

"It's an VIP ticket... How I got it? Don't ask." She said as I looked up at her.

"Don't tell me you let someone fuck you so they could give you the VIP ticket." I said with my eyes wide open.

"Noo!" She chuckled.

"So I was buying some stuff for yo Birthday and I was wondering how to make it different. So I took out my phone and searched for an ticket to go at his concert only to see that it was all sold out." She said.

"I was thinking on how I could just sneak you in until, this lil girl hand me this ticket in change of the money I had. So I gave it to her. and now here." She said she passed the ticket back at me.

"they will come and pick you up around four so that you can see Tjay before and after the concert." My sister said as I starred at the ticket.

I wanted to scream soo bad. This was for sure gone be the best birthday ever!

"Mama kno?" I asked.

"Nobody kno.." she said.

"Bet." I said nodding my head.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ...

"Mama. Please. It's my birthday." I pouted begging my mama to lemme go to Lil Tjay's Concert.

"I promise ima buy you that Benz you wanted." I pouted.

"Dang. Jen. Don't promise something you can't afford." My mama said.

"If you let me go." I pouted as I saw A car pulling up next to us causing me to move us.

"Fine. You can go. But make sure you come back tomorrow. Since is all the way in birmingham." She said causing me to smile.

"Thank you ma!" I yelled hugging her tight.

"Excuse me ma'am." Somebody all dressed up good said causing me to stand in allert.

"Is This Miss Jennifer B Layers?" (Surname fake😏) he said causing me to back away.

"Yes why?" My mama asked pushing me behind her.

He made a sign causing me to back away again. "Mama help!" I yelled as one of them big guys snatched me up and threw me on his shoulders.

"Hey! Leave my baby alone!" My mama yelled as she tried coming to me.

"Mama help!" I kept yelling as they threw me in the car as I tried opening the door.

𝐓𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞

"What time yo tour starts?" Taurus my best friend asked.

"In like 2 hours. But I'm waiting on somebody." I said.

"Who?" He asked frowning.

"I might... Have told them people to go find her." I said.

"Find who Tione?" Taurus asked.

"Who if not her?" I asked smirking.