He looked down at this textbook again and proceeded to listen to everything his teacher explanation of how to handle the math exercises, his classmates doing the same and some of them even cheering up after understanding what was explaining to them, slowly starting to understand their worst subjects, thanks to his tutoring.

----

With the school day over, the students began leaving the school building of the old campus, beginning to down the mountain. Koro-sensei made his way into the staffroom and was greeted with the view of Gakuho Asano, the principal of Kunugigaoka Junior High was holding a Rubix cube. He used a screwdriver to break the Rubix Cube in the exact moment when Koro-sensei entered the staffroom.

"The answer is simple. You take it apart and put it back together. The most logical approach." The principal paused for a second when he noticed Koro-sensei entering the staffroom. He smiled up at him, "We meet at last, Koro-sensei."

"Apparently, he's the principal of this place." Bitch-sensei said as Koro-sensei closed the door behind him.

"And that makes him our boss." Karasuma added.

Koro-sensei grew nervous after hearing this information. He immediately zoomed to Gakuho's side and served him tea before offering him a massage, "My, how good of you to come all this way! Let me rub you shoulders! Would you be as good as to consider a slight raise in my salary?"

Nagisa and Y/N happened to be walking past the slightly opened door to the staffroom at this very moment, both of them heading towards the exit from the building after they were done with cleaning up the classroom. They overhead what was happening inside the staffroom and stopped in front of the door, taking a quick peek at what was going on in there.

"...I've added a few more afterimages for my lineup, you see." Koro-sensei tried to negotiate with Gakuho, attempting to get a raise in his salary.

Nagisa sweatdropped, watching what Koro-sensei was doing as Y/N set his eyes on the principal. He had only met him once back when he was informed by him that he'll be starting his time in at his school in E-Class. If there was one thing he could say about this man at this moment, it was the fact that he couldn't help but feel creep out by him after he exited his office back at the main campus.

Koro-sensei's weakness number 6: Sucks up to his superiors.

"...and I'm sure it's in your power to..." The octopus was cut off when Gakuho turned around to look at him, still smilling.

"I must apologize. I'd meant to come pay my respects sooner." He said as he got up from the chair, "The Ministry of Defense and Mr. Karasuma have told me all about you. I can't claim to understand everything, but how heartbroken you must be to have sought to become the savior of the world only to fall into the role of the great villain who would destroy it.

Nagisa's exchanged a look with Y/N once he heard Gakuho's words, wondering what the principal meant by that, "Savior? Villain?"

"But, let's set that aside for now." The principal continued, glancing down for a moment, "Struggle as I might, I cannot save the planet from it's crisis. Barring the unexcepted, I will stay out of your assassination altogether." He turned away from Koro-sensei and walked over to Karasuma, shifting his attention to him, "You've certainly paid me enough, after all."

"We appreciate it." Karasuma replied, politely.

"We aren't you rational?" Bitch-sensei said, making Gakuho look at her, "I certainly don't mind that in a man."

"I'm honored. However..." Gakuho placed his hand on his chest. He turned back to Koro-sensei and walked over to the window as everyone else in the staffroom watched him, "As principal, I must consider what lies in store next year and beyond, should the Earth survive." He sat down on the window ledge and continued, "In other words, if someone does happen to kill you, what will happen to this school? Frankly, we need E Class to remain as it is."