I met her eyes as steadily as I could and her smirk only widened. The bronze in them was almost molten.

"Don't make me break this alliance because you couldn't keep it in your pants." I deadpanned.

"I'm not wearing any. But judging by the way you're looking at me..." She leaned forward and the curves of her breasts squeezed against her. "–you noticed that too."

My throat dried at the sight and scent of her. A warm danger that wrapped itself around me. But she wasn't the only dangerous one. When she took the bottle from me again she trailed her fingers over my own, still damp from the pool water. I flexed my jaw watching her lower lip suck the bottle. My body heated in a darker desire.

"Mmm..." She drawled low in her throat.

She forgot about the bottle and put her hand on my thigh. Even with the combats I could feel the heat. The heat that crawled through my body hungrily in response. When her hand moved higher I seized her jaw with a dark look.

"Scorpion come on–" She murmured, "I think we're past that." She said deliberately running her hand higher up my leg and making the heat between my legs grow in demanding response. But the closer she moved the less reasons I could find in me to protest. The less I gave a shit about why I had to. She pressed the soft heat of her chest against my shoulder and turned the stool to face her more fully.

I released her jaw and grabbed the neck of the bottle.

I stared wordless. Watching her through a slightly blurred scope as she pushed my thighs slowly apart and pressed the wet skin of her body against me. I thought the bottle would break in my grip as I held it on the bar.

"Still thinking of breaking that alliance..." She whispered close to my ear. It made a brief shudder travel my body. Her hips pressed more deliberately against my thighs and I gripped the glass harder.

"You'll work with us–when I get what I want." I answered in a low voice.

"Is that the only thing you want?" She asked against my ear, running her hands back along my thighs and making the room blur more. I breathed in the scent of her neck and shut my eyes. The combat serum was no where in me. Only the encouraging pull of my desire remained.

She took my other hand in hers and ran in along her stomach. I sat in place feeling every inch of her wet body soaking my clothes through and stuck in a limbo of pain and oblivion. Something didn't push me over the edge. I couldn't remember what it was. Not as she ran my hand higher over the swell of her breasts and sighed against my ear.

"What we want is different." I murmured.

She drew back to a few inches from my face before dropping her hands to my waist and pulling at my belt. This time I ripped a blade from my combats and touched it to her neck. She smiled darkly back at it and raised an eyebrow as her hands pulled my belt loose. My body betrayed me and my mind was in a distant place. My desire however was awake and burning between my thighs.

She pulled it off and I heard it clatter to the floor. My gun holster went with it.

"There's the leader of the Underworld..." She whispered, pressing her hands against my stomach before dropping to the zip of my cargos. I watched her steadily under the blade but it wasn't pressed into her in threat. It was dropping slowly along with my guard under the heat and wetness of her body.

She ran her lower lip over my neck making the heat flash more intensely and the need grow. She hooked her hands in the waist and dragged them lower over my hips and making less of me care about stopping her. She pushed the fabric past my knees and pressed her thighs tightly against me making a low growl leave my throat.