Chapter 22

Mina Pov
When I opened my eyes I saw my arms and feet are tied up same as to Tzuyu and Aunt Hye Kyo.

Tzuyu..... I called her but she didn't looked at me.

Tzuyu...... I called her again

This is all my fault if I just stayed in the area....... Tzuyu said.

Hey it's not your fault no one expected this to happen...... Aunt Hye Kyo said to her.

Before Tzuyu could talk the door opened revealing Bum and his allies.

Let us go...... Aunt Hye Kyo said to him.

Why would I do that?...... He asked her.

You see my plan is working and tomorrow we will try our best to make Lisa to be on our side...... Bum said.

What do you mean?....... I asked him.

Oh she changed....... Bum answered and smirked.

What are you saying?...... Aunt Hye Kyo asked him then he walked towards the window and opened it.

Our eyes widen when we saw a blood moon it's impossible.

Your daughter Lisa reached her limits...... Bum said.

Unnie...... Tzuyu said.

The wolf girl from the prophecy which is her , can't do anything because she's here tied up...... Mingyu said.

Let us go you don't know what you're saying Bum ....... Aunt Hye Kyo said to him

Lisa will kill you just please let us go....... Aunt Hye Kyo added.

I won't do that I waited for a long time for this time to come...... Bum said.

I didn't think that Lisa will be like this I guess anger invaded her since her real father let her Mom go alone while she's still inside her womb ...... Bum said that made me confused.

The prophecy didn't show Lisa before but when she found out about her real father that's when the prophecy came out am I right?...... Bum asked.

How did you know?...... Aunt Hye Kyo asked him.

Well I guess I'm the only one who figure it out that Lisa already grow a twin of her...... Bum said.

Twin of her?...... Tzuyu asked him.

An anger a another Lisa who got created by her oops I won't tell the details...... Bum said and smirked.

Good luck...... Bum said as they left the room.

I don't know what does the prophecy means anymore...... Aunt Hye Kyo said.

But one thing that I know..... Aunt Hye Kyo added and she looked at me.

We need to be free and let you help Lisa to control herself...... Aunt Hye Kyo said.

We will gonna stop Lisa aunt....... I said to her.

But how can we be free if this rope got tied to us tightly?

Seulgi Pov
It's hard to find Lisa and we're worried that she might kill people.

I'm already tired...... Chaeyoung said while panting.

Where are we?....... Moonbyul asked while also panting.

We're in a abonded building it's like a factory....... Jeongyeon answered.

Why did we end up here?...... Wendy asked

I don't know but we need to find Lisa as soon as possible....... Jisoo answered.

I'm just gonna ask something......Dahyun said and we looked at her.

Did you guys noticed how Lisa changed her whole appearance when her eyes isn't the same and the way her appearance turns back into a normal one when her eyes became normal....... Dahyun said.

But when Lisa changed her eyes like this dangerous one her appearance didn't changed that means Lisa still have a control that time....... Dahyun added.

Do you mean that , that's not Lisa?.......I asked her.

She's still Lisa but with another self......Dahyun answered.

Can't believe that you will think of that because you're always the naughty one....... Jeongyeon said to her.

I just hope they will find the three of them as soon as possible....... Jisoo said.

Oh this group again...... Someone said and we looked who it is and saw Lisa.

 Someone said and we looked who it is and saw Lisa

Chaeyoung tell uncle that she's here......I said to her and she immediately run away.

Let's play the game again tomorrow......Lisa said and with that she disappeared.

She's just here....... Wendy said.

We really need the three of them especially Mina....... Moonbyul said.

She's right we need her like what the prophecy said.