Chapter 6

Next Day

Mina Pov
When all of us are ready we decided to go to Manoban's mansion like what Mr. Manoban told us yesterday it's almost night so it's a perfect time for us.

While we're walking towards their mansion I saw a familiar figure that's when I realized it's Lisa then her friends.

Lalisa I'm thirsty....... We heard Jisoo said.

Should we approach them?....... Rose asked.

But we need to go to Manoban's mansion...... Chanyeol said.

Should we drink human blood or animal blood?...... We heard Seulgi asked.

Wait someone's watching us...... Lisa said and she looked at our direction and in just one snapped they are already infront of us.

Why are you watching us?...... Lisa asked coldly.

T-They are faster than us.

A-Ani were not watching you and your friends....... Sana said to her then Lisa looked at me but also looked away.

Oi oi we can be friends with them right Lali?...... Moonbyul asked her.

It's your life so do whatever you want....... Lisa answered.

Nice so can we be friends?...... Seulgi asked.

Sure....... Jaebeom answered then smiled.

His smile is creeping me out...... Tzuyu said.

Aish me and Tzuyu will go now.......Lisa said.

You should be friends with them Lis...... Jeongyeon said to her.

For what?....... Lisa asked her.

I don't know....... Jeongyeon answered.

All of us are thirsty already Jeong we should hunt now....... Lisa said to
her.

We can just buy some fresh bloods in the hospital like we use to do.......Chaeyoung said to her.

Let's tell it to Mom so let's go....... Lisa said then left.

Hayst well we will just see you again new friends...... Seulgi said then they followed Lisa.

Well at least they are our friends now...... Momo said.

But the Tzuyu and Lisa were not sure if they wanted us to be friends with them........ Jackson oppa said.

Hmm let's just go maybe Mr. Manoban is waiting...... Irene unnie said and we just nod at her then went to Manoban's mansion.

When we arrived we saw Mr. Manoban waiting outside so we approached him.

Mr. Manoban...... We said in unison and bowed our heads.

Just call me uncle...... He said and we just nod at him.

So let's start?...... Uncle Jong Ki asked us.

Ne..... We said in unison.

Follow me...... Uncle Jong Ki said then left so we just followed him like what he said.

Woods?...... Bambam asked him.

We will see how fast can you run......Mrs. Manoban said.

And will also test your strength......Uncle Jong Ki said.

Who are we preparing to fight with?...... I asked the both of them

The vampires that my brother is leading....... Uncle Jong Ki answered

Or his illegitimate child...... Ji-Eun said who just appeared.

I'm taking back when I said I'm inlove with her...... Nayeon muttered.

Why?....... Kyungsoo asked her.

I prefer Jeongyeon...... Nayeon said and we just shook our heads.

Ji-Eun stop calling Lisa that......Mrs. Manoban said to her.

Why? It's true she's Dad's illegitimate child...... Ji-Eun said.

Ji-Eun stop I'm not liking your attitude...... Uncle Jong Ki said to her.

Whatever just wanna say that someone or group of people is looking.....Ji-Eun said then left so we looked around and saw Lisa's friends at the trees

What are you guys doing there?.......J-Hope asked them then they went down.

Just wanna ask what are you guys training for?....... Chaeyoung asked then we looked at Uncle Jong Ki.

Is Lisa with you?....... Uncle Jong Ki asked them.

Why do you asked?....... Jeongyeon asked him in a serious tone.

I j-just want to see my daughter......Uncle Jong Ki answered.

Psh Lisa is not your daughter her parents are Uncle Bo-Gum and Aunt Hye Kyo....... Moonbyul said to him.

Hmm can you tell to her Mom that be safe then?...... Uncle Jong Ki asked them.

Something's going on do you perhaps know something that we need to know?...... Seulgi asked him then Uncle Jong Ki told them everything.

Uhm I guess we need to tell Aunt Hye Kyo our little secret now Jisoo .......Chaeyoung said to her.

Little secret?...... I asked them.

A secret about Lisa so you wolf girl......Dahyun said then they left.

Unnie it's okay to love a vampire right?....... Somi asked

You guys think that you're a wolves?...... Mrs. Manoban asked that made us confused.

Were wolves Mrs Manoban...... I said to her.

Your friends don't smell like a wolf I bet Irene, Sana and Joy knows it.......Mrs. Manoban said.

Hmm we only smell Jennie, Jihyo, Yeri, and Mina as a wolves...... Irene unnie said

Wow so it won't be forbidden if we will like Lisa's friends?...... Momo asked and they just nod at her.

Anyways let's start our training here in the woods...... Uncle Jong Ki said as we nod our heads.

Well maybe we will be finish 2 in the morning because the training is quite hard

No One Pov
So what will be your plan boss?.......One of his men asked.

I want Lisa as soon as possible......Bum answered.

By how?....... One of them asked him.

You just saw her friends becaming friends with this group from Manoban's university we need to hurt them little by little........ Bum answered.

When we will start boss?...... One of them asked.

Right now...... Bum answered.

I'll let you handle this for now with your friends Mingyu...... Bum said to him.

You can count on us boss

You can count on us boss...... Mingyu said then they left.