I suddenly blurted out to Shinichiro, he instatntly stop and look at me. Like his digging the depths of his memories to remember my name.

I chuckled as his brows curled.

"Ding Dong... Ding Dong..."

"Oh shoot! That's the chime! I'll get going Shinichiro bye-bye!"

I waved and started running carefully since it was slippery, but before I could run further, Shinichiro's bike suddenly appeared before me.

"Hop in. We have the same destination, lady." He said with a smile. I bit my buccal before hopping to his bike swiftly.

"Thank you!" I said grinningly and held the back seat handle as he started to drive.

I bent my back a bit and looked up with my eyes closed as the cold breeze hugged me until we arrived at the shrine just in time.

I started finding a good seat, and when I saw one, I sat on it without any ado. Behind me are Shinichiro and his friends.

The mass starts, hours pass before father ends the mass.

"As it is the day of our holy Christ, we should all give everyone a good welcome too, and that's where the mass ends. Merry Christmas, everyone!"

We applaud applause, and just like I usually do, I sit back and start giving a prayer to my deceased parent and my own Christmas wish.

As I finished my prayers, I got my wallet and looked for Shinichiro, who was already done but still sitting beside me.

"Here's my compensation for giving me a ride."

He looks at my money before shrugging and walking out of the church as I'm trying to pay him.

"Rather than giving me money, why don't you just give me your name, yes?" He said before leaning on his motorcycle.

I blow my checks before grinning.

"But I already told it to you before, right?" There it is again that expression, eyebrow curl, and wrinkled forehead.

"Hey, don't trick me, lady. You never gave your name that day. After I told you who I am."

He stated, no more like accusing me. I snicker at his complaint.

"The heck Shin? Really forgetting to know the beautiful lady's name? You suck."

The huge man mocks Shinichiro with a 'what the fuck dude' look.

"I know, right! How rude of him haizt." I fueled the mock and crossed my arms in front of Shinichiro.

Now he looks like a defeated child, causing me to laugh more.

Gosh, what's with this cute oddball.

I extend my hand to him and beam.

"Elenilla, Shinichiro. Nice to meet you."

He observed my hand for a second before grabbing it. He shakes it before nodding.

"Elenilla..."

I smiled before waving my hand to them and about to bid goodbye when the two gentlemen accompanied by Shinichiro suddenly approached.

"Takeomi Akaashi, Madame."

The scarred guy said, extending his hands to me, but before I could shake it, another hand suddenly appeared.

"Kenzo Arashi, Benkei for short Madame" The big guy, introduce himself.

I smiled at both of them and shook both of their hands with my two hands.