Development of Emotions and Powers

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened. "Wh-what do you mean, Sonica? You are our friend." I replied.

Then she looked down and whispered, "Only if you knew who I am..."

Then, she stood up. I also stood up and stared at her. She didn't make any eye contact this time.

"What did she mean?" I thought.

She kept looking down.

Then I spoke, "Come on, Sonica. We are friends. Its okay. Now, lets go."

I placed my hand on her shoulder but she removed my hand immediately and nodded.

I could sense that she doesn't like physical contacts. I just stared at her which was strange.

Then she walked towards others. I shook my head and went behind her.

I sat on the log next to Knuckles. Sonica also sat next to Tails. I just kept looking at her.

Then Knuckles shouted, "MARSHMALLOW TIME!!!" And everyone was like "Yaay!" except Sonica...

Then Amy gave each of us a stick with marshmallows. We placed them over the fire and roasted them very patiently. Soon, it was time to eat them!

"Mmmmmm! So good." said Amy while eating the marshmallows.

Everyone nodded and continued eating whereas Sonica was eating very slowly as if she was thinking about something. After we were done with the marshmallows, we started a conversation.

"I wonder what Eggman must be doing? I hope everything is fine." I said.

"Yeah, me too." added Tails.

"We can just hope for now." said Amy.

"Come on guys, we are here to enjoy. STOP worrying!!" said Sticks. Everyone nodded.

(A/N: When Sonic and his friends were on the camp, Eggman didn't attack the village. He was working on this robots and had planned something.)

I cracked some jokes too. Everyone burst out laughing well, except Sonica. When we were busy laughing, she stood up and walked away. She lied down on the ground a little far from us. Her head rested on her crossed arms as she was staring at the sky.

Amy noticed it and whispered to us, "Guys, Have you ever seen Sonica smiling or laughing?"

We shook our heads.

"No." replied Tails.

"We have met her since a few days, but...I have never seen her smiling or laughing?" said Amy.

"Me neither." I added.

"I wish we could make her smile at least once." said Amy.

Then an idea popped up in my head.

"I have an idea to make Sonica laugh!" I said.

"Really? What's the idea?" asked Amy.

"You will see." I chuckled.

Then I whispered something in Knuckles ear. He nodded. Amy, Tails and Sticks were confused. Then I went towards Sonica, Knuckles walked behind me.

SONICA'S POV

I was laying peacefully on the ground just then Sonic and Knuckles came towards me.

"Hey, Sonica?" called Sonic. Then he and Knuckles stood right next to me from both sides.