I sat up and turned to face Gojo.

"I really don't remember much I must've been out cold for most of it. W-was I alone when you found me?"

"Yeah you were. Lucky for them they weren't there they would've been dust if I found them". He gritted his teeth.

"Y/N this time I really mean it. I'm staying by your side and that's the end of it. Besides I could never get sick of you staying in bed with me" he smirked.

I nervously laughed. I know he was trying to lighten the mood but I just didn't know what to say or do.

"Listen, rest for today Y/N, I'm gonna take you out tomorrow and we can have some fun but for now I'll go make us some food".

Gojo jumped off the bed like a child and rushed to the kitchen.

I sighed and fell down on the bed. My brain was fried.

Why did Toji let me go so easily. I thought he'd at least put up a fight if he was that serious about what he said. Guess it's true not to believe everything someone tells you, especially a crazy stranger....

I felt a pain in my chest. I couldn't help but feel hurt. Just another guy using me I guess... standard.

Maybe it is a good idea to have fun tomorrow. Hopefully it'll help take my mind off things.
Gojo did save me from being kidnapped after all... maybe I should reward him.

I got a bit hot at the thought. I guessed Gojo would be a while so I could have time to myself.

"I should try to get myself back in the mood for him" I thought to myself.

I tried to think about undressing Gojo and running my hands all over him.

I started to think about him backing me up against a wall and kissing me.
I thought about him thrusting inside of me..
But his voice invaded my head..

"Mine...M...mine...fuck....mine"

Fuck....

I thought about Toji groaning against my skin... I thought about him biting and kissing me....

I thought about how he made my breathing so heavy.

The way he was so rough yet so gentle....

My back arched as I gripped the sheets.

"T-Toji" I breathed as I finished.

I shot up when I realised what I'd just done

Damn.... This was going to be harder than I thought.
———————————————————

Little did I know  a black car had pulled up outside my place.

Toji sat watching up through the bedroom window.

He saw everything I was doing..

His grip on the steering wheel tightened as he gritted his teeth..

He grew hard just watching me play with myself.

He wanted to bust the door down
and charge in after me but he knew he couldn't.

The look of his face soon became serious when he snapped back to reality.

Toji wanted to get under Gojo's skin. And he knew Y/N was the easiest way to get to him. He let Y/N go with Gojo to see if he had any effect on her and he knew he did.. now he hoped to slip in right under Gojo's nose to get close enough to him.
Toji knew he wasn't a match for him anymore face to face but if he could just sneak in close enough using Y/N.... Well there is still a bounty on his head..

Yet he still yearned to have what Gojo did. Watching them together still made Toji's blood boil. It almost made him doubt his plan was working. He wasn't lying about everything.. he really did like Y/N. He could still feel her touching him and it drove him wild.

Toji watched as Gojo came back in the room. Torturing himself with what he thought was to come..

Gojo leaned in for a kiss but was shocked to see Y/N pushed away from him.

"But wasn't she thinking of him?" Toji questioned himself.

That was when it struck him like a bolt of lightning.

"Maybe it wasn't Gojo after all.." a crazed laughter left Toji's mouth. His plan may be going better than he thought...