Not now I needed you

(FXF)

Y/N POV

I was streaming with my girlfriend Niki, Minx, Reanna and Caption puffy. We were just talking when I got a call from my mom "Hay guys one second my mom is calling my" I herd them all say ok and I turned off my camera and defend to my stream and discord. I answered the phone and said "Hay mom what's up, what do you need?" I asked. "Hay h-honey I have some bad news" I herd her stutter "Hay mom is everything alight?" I asked now concerned  "Look I don't know how to put this so I'm going to tell you the truth...your father and brother got into a car accident and both died I'm sorry sweetie" I was crying by this point and said "O-ok mom I-I I have to go now love you bye" I hung up the phone and undefined in discord and turned on my camera "Hay g-guys I'm back" I said wiping a tear from my face "Hay what's wrong Y/n" Minx and Cpt Puffy said incision then the tears started falling down I saw Niki get up from her seat on her camera I heard her door open then mine. I turned to see her sad/worded expression I turned to the screen and said "G-guys I'm ending the stream" I then tuned off my stream got up and hugged Niki.

Niki POV 

She ended her stream then she came to hug me I let her cry into my solder I then walked her out of the room went to my streaming room and went to are shared bedroom. I laid on the bed then she did. I was playing with her hair then asked her "What's wrong baby" she didn't respond for a minute but then talked "my mom called and said my dad and brother died in a car crash" she told me. I was surprised and sad I know how much her little brother and dad meant to her. I had meet her brother once he was 14 and I could tell he kind of had a thing for me, and her dad he was a nice man I could see why she loved him so much. I held her close and told her it will be ok. I played with her hair till she fell asleep.

(387 words)