Niki x reader (maybe)

you Tommy's older sister 
Y/N 19 
Tommy 17
Niki 19

Y/N POV

My family had just moved to Brighton I had woke up and started getting boxes I had all my boxes in my room so I desited to help my little brother put his boxes in his room I had walked out of my room to wake up Tommy so we choud start getting his stuff "TOMMY WAKE UP" I yelled at him "WE HAVE THINGS TO DO TODAY" I herd him grone. I walked down the stars to the moving truck I looked around for Tommy's stuff and brot it to his room I plsed the box down on the floor and opend his blinds beacus he still wasent awake yet he finely go up to help me and we walked down the stars.

TIME SKIP 

I had helped Tommy with most of his boxes so I had desisted to start unpacking when Tommy had came to my room to ask me "Do you want to go get lunch some of my friends are going to be there and mom wont let me go alone" I had stopped building my desk and looked at him and said "Sure let me get my shoes and my jacket and ill be down ok" I watched as he walked out of my room and heeded down the stars. I was walking down the stars when Tommy had garbed my hand and ran out the door I was surprised that he was happy to see people normally he doesn't like meeting people let alone wanting to go out side. We had walked to a park not to far from are house I was kind of fumiler with some of his friends Tommy thinks I like Wilbur but I see Wilbur as a big brother I never had but his friend Niki is the one I like she is just so beautiful in ever way her smile and just ever thing about her is awesome. I looked over at tommy and asked him "who we were waiting for?" he thought about it for a minute then spoke up and said " Wilbur, Ramboo, Tubbo and Niki" I was happy to hear that Niki was going to come I had been talking to her for quite sometime but we had never meet in person and now we were "when are they going to be hear?" I asked him "soon why" he said while looking down at his phone "No reason I guess I'm just exited to meet Niki and see Wil again "Are you exited to see Wilbur beacuse you like him" he said with a smirk on his face "WILBUR AND I ARE FRIENDS OK I DONT LIKE HIMILIKENIKIOK" I coverd my mouth at what I just said and he heard me say "WAIT Y/N YOU LIKE NIKI" 

Niki POV 

I heard a boy's voice say "wait Y/N you like Niki" I had stoped walking and so did Ranboo,Tubbo and Wilbur I looked at them and said "was that Tommy talking to Y/N?" Wilbur was laughing and managed to say "Ya I think so" we stared walking again and I was thing to my self 'does Y/N like me back' 'Tommy has to be lying' 'why was Wilbur laughing' I was snaped out of my thoughts when Tubbo yelled "Tommy" "Tubbo" they had hugged each other I had looked up and had saw Y/N walk up to me and hug me I had smile on my face I hugged her back and she said "It's grate to finley meet you" "Ya it's grate" I pulled away to look her in the eyes "Hay guys how about we go get some food" Tommy yelled "sure were coming" Y/N said.