XIII

Your POV

As usual, I sat inside the lecture hall grabbing my scattered books and pens after Mr. Kim left. "How have you been? You don't tell me much anymore. Are you eating well ?" Same questions. Sua kept on asking me , her concern was understandable . With a sigh I nodded my head and zipped up my bag before standing up. "Why do you keep on nodding your head ?" She whined as we both walked out.

I did have my reasons to skip my meals or stay worned out but I didn't. Even sometimes when I lose my appetite, the promise I made with him before parting away reminded me that I had to take care of myself.

"For now, all I want is you to stay away from me." Jungkook's shocked stroke eyes stared deep into mine. We weren't really prepared for this moment....were we? My heart wrenched and I could feel his one drop low. His face seemed to have lost its pretty colour but still he maintained his calm and did what he said. "Till we can get back to each other again , just take care of yourself."

That was the last thing I had heard from Jungkook and then it was a week after the trip. I would barely get to see him anywhere except during the lecture session. Still he would sit towards the last , making it impossible to even talk about his presence.

"You are zoning out yet again." Sua tapped on my shoulder making me realise how weirdly I was gazing towards the ground as I was within my deep thoughts. Leaving out a chuckle unwantedly, I looked at her. "I am fine. I swear." We would have continued the conversation longer until Jay decided to enter.

"Y/n.....I think.....you need to see this." He was panting heavily because of the quick run he had taken. I was confused with his reaction. Jay handed me his phone and there it was the sight of our trip and it seemed like Jungkook and Jimin were fighting. The light was less to figure the guys out instantly but not impossible.

"I think Jungkook actually liked you. He has never fought with his friends, in fact he could never imagine himself doing that until Jimin decided to bring you up." Jay was still panting but he could successfully make out the words. "I feel bad now for calling him an asshole." Sua spoke from beside while her eyes were still fixed on the phone screen.

"He told me about this matter." I muttered out while my eyes were fixed on that one figure fighting for me. "He did ?" Sua took the phone from my hands and made me look at her. "I also think that he liked me and I liked him back." A stretch of silence fell among us after I let out those words. Sua was staring deep into me and Jay just stood there confused. "But then-" Jay couldn't complete his sentence cause I spoke before he could.

"I am leaving, talk to you guys later." It was just the most common way for me to escape from an unwanted situation like that. I took some steps away from them but halted down soon. Turning my head to face them again , I spoke. " Can you please send me that video?" Sua nodded her head instantly and I finally walked away from there after that.

"Okay , I guess we need to help her gather this shit now. She is out of herself and she can't even realise that. We need to do something." Sua spoke looking at Jay who nodded his head , agreeing to what she said.

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook, stop!" I could hear Taehyung yell from back while I yet again dodged the basketball through the hoop. It's been some half an hour since we had started but I did understand why Taehyung was concerned. I was aware of how pale I looked . This following week was stressful for me. I didn't get enough sleep nor did I have a proper meal .

I couldn't seem to concentrate on anything. The only thing in my head was how it would have been if I was never in those challenge shits. How great it would have been and none would have been left heartbroken. How easy it was to say that I would accept what she wanted but once she asked for it , I felt hard to leave the breath which was held within. Her face , her eyes , those tears she was holding back they were all stabbing me each day as I was just fading away from her.