Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi

Start from the beginning

"I love you too."

Hinata:

Today wasn't your day

Today wasn't your day. You slumped into your bed after your ex made himself comfortable next door. The same ex who took your v-card, and the same ex who told everyone you cheated on him. Your mom told you he was staying for a while, and you hated it, of course, she's never home to why you hate it. To make it worse, Hinata's supposed to stay the weekend. You rolled out of your bed as your doorbell went off, you made your way downstairs. You saw your ex open the door. "Hello?" Hinata looked at the boy.

"Uh... is Y/n home?" You rolled your eyes at him, he hasn't been here one night yet and he's already opening your door. You walked over smiling at Hinata.

"Hey!" You smiled excitedly.

"Hey!" He matched your excitement and smiled, walking in past your ex. "Ready for the weekend?!"

"Of course, you can put your stuff in my room, like usual. I'll grab us some drinks!" He nodded his head running upstairs you turned around and walked off to the kitchen.

"Your mom does know you have someone over right?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"Sorry, who's house is this? Of course, she does. I have some friends coming over later. Do me a favor. Don't try to befriend any of the guys." Your ex looked at you.

"Guys? Huh, still a slut I see." You were about to speak when you saw Hinata you shut up.

"Hey, babe. Do you want to watch a movie on the couch? UH, guy, whose name I don't know, would you like to join us?" You silently cursed Hinata for being a sweetheart.

"Sure." Your ex gave you a smirk before walking to the couch.

"Who is that?"

"You remember that ex I told you about?" Hinata thought back to how you told him about the guy sitting on your couch, and nodded. You nodded your head in the guy's direction.

"Oh... Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know. I can just-"

"It's fine Hinata. Come on, I want to watch the movie." You walked to the couch, Hinata plopping down before grabbing your hips, pulling you into his lap.

"I'm comfier." You laughed nodded your head watching whatever movie your ex put in. You nuzzled into Hinata smiling softly, he'd kiss your head every now and then. "I love you." You smiled as he whispered into your ear, but your ex still heard him and looked over at you.

"I love you too, Hin." He leaned down a little and kissed you, you smiled into the kiss, bringing a hand up to his neck, bringing him down more. He hummed into the kiss pulling you closer. Once you pulled away your ex was gone, huh.

Yamaguchi:

Yamaguchi could see how aggravated you were by the new player on the court

Yamaguchi could see how aggravated you were by the new player on the court. Especially when he was near. "You might want to calm her down." Yamaguchi looked to his friend.

"How?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me dumbass?! She's your girlfriend." Yamaguchi sighed knowing Tsukishima was no help. "Just go over and kiss her before she kills us all." Yamaguchi nodded his head walking over to you.

"Y/n!" You looked away from your ex to your boyfriend. "You okay?"

"Sorry, just aggravated, why what's up?" He sighed rubbing your arms softly. Something he does to calm you down.

"You look tensed, Tsuki said I should come over before you kill us." You laughed softly, your ex burning holes into you on the other side of the court.

"I'm fine. Promise."

"Could I help?" You smiled at the boy more, nodding your head. Yamaguchi bent down pinching your chin between his index finger and his thumb, kissing you softly. You sighed into the kiss moving your lips with his. He bit your lip gently making you gasp lowly, Yamaguchi took advantage of it and stuck his tongue into the kiss. Everyone saw it and was honestly surprised and disgusted. You felt your shoulders relax as you melted into the kiss. "Better?"

"Better. Thank you, Yama." He smiled down at you pecking your lips quickly.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." Tsukishima came over slapping his friend's shoulder.

"Tsuki!" Tanaka came over too, rubbing his hands together before giving Yamaguchi a knuckle sandwich. "Tanaka!"

"We all thought you were innocent, not so much, huh Yams?"

"Gomen Tuski!" You laughed softly.