💌 Yanderes Together 💌

|Oneshot|

️Warning ⚠️ this contains kidnapping, stalking, and killing. I mean what do you expect of yanderes-?

|Yandere Reaper x Yandere Error♡|

Error got invited to an all sans party from Swap who just begged him to go. Error sighed as he opened the portal to where it was being held as he walked through and looked around at all the decorations and food. "...eugh...why do I need to be here..." Error looks for Swap who was handing out hotdogs to everyone ((yes not tacos because- its my underswap headcanon-)).

Error finds him as the God of Death was with Swap. "Ah Swap there you are...." Reaper and Error make eye contact with eachother as they feel a rush of love as their souls beat before Error just looks away and heads off blushing when he is out of sight from everyone.

Reaper POV

w....who was that...i- I need to have him. No matter the cost....I'll kill anyone who loves him. I CAN ONLY HAVE HIM!

/End of POV/

Swap waves his hand infront of Reaper who was lost in his thoughts "uhhh....other me are you okay?-" Reaper snaps back into reality as he looks at Swap "yeah...I'm fine but who was the black glitching skeleton?" Swap thinks "oh! You must have saw Error!" He grins "he a swell being who likes chocolate" Reaper takes a mental note of what this skeleton is saying.
"Thank you Swap. I must be going to talk to others now" he waves bye as Swap yells to him goodbye.

Reaper looks for Error as his soul thumps against his ribcage as he blushes thinking of this skeleton. Error just thinks as he sits on a couch as he try to not let anyone close to him.

Reaper finds the lovely Error as he blushes more as he slowly makes his way over to the glitch.

"Well hello there pretty boy~" Reaper says grinning while he stands infront of Error who goes and jumps and clings to the couch startled a bit by Reaper. "Uh hi-?" Error says sweating. Reaper celebrates in his head as he gets a word out of his new obsession "now let's chat a bit ya little cutie~" he floats to just sit beside Error.

Error blushes a bit as he hides it as he moves away from Reaper "uh...okay?" He looks at Reaper.