Cuddles ✨

"No!"

That was the first thing your boyfriend said when he woke up.

"No?" The amusement was clear on your face, as was the smirk plaster across it. Feitan didn't like that.

He grabbed you by your hips and pulled you into his chest, not letting you leave. One arm was securely around your waist while the other was draping the blanket over the two of you. His face was nuzzled into the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent.

"Why won't you let me leave?"

"Because," he replied stubbornly.

"Because why?" He shoved his face deeper into your neck the mumbled something inaudible.

"I can't hear you."

"I said 'I want cuddles'." You could practically feel his red hot face on your neck.

"Cuddles?"

He let out a small hum in response. You turned in his arms so you were face to face with him. His grip on your waist tightened as if he thought you were suddenly going to fade away from him. As he was staring at you he had a look in his eye that you couldn't place. You brought your hand up to softly caress the side of your lover's face. He closed his eyes and pushed his face into the palm of your hand.

"I think I love you," he suddenly declared.

"You think? Well I know I love you, I've known for a while actually." One of his closed eyes opened to glare at you softly.

"You know what I meant," he said with the cutest pout on his face.

"But can you say it? For me?" At that moment you knew that you didn't have to give him over-exaggerated puppy eyes. One look at your face and he would kill everyone and destroy anything if you asked him. So, you simply smiled at him. A small smile started to spread across his face when he said;

"I love you."

"I love you more." He playfully rolled his eyes at you. You were flipped onto your back with Feitan on top when he leaned down and captured your lips in a soft and disgustingly sweet kiss.

"I love you most."

~~''~~''~~''~~''~~''~~''~~''~~''~~

A/N: Sorry this one is a short one, my other ones will be a lot longer. Hope ya read'em. 

Don't be a Hisoka! (Seriously, why do you simp for him? I just can't.)