First Day

3rd pov:
After having been given directions by the two girl's that hade just battled mere moments ago Y/n made his way tordes the gymnasium having fortunately just reached it in time before it could start as he quickly found a seat amongst multiple other student's who questioned as to why he was here mostly do to not wearing a uniform and still wearing a apron all tho none asked him why and kept attention tordes the podium as Miku also had just walked into the Gymnasium and spotted Y/n and quickly sat beside him.

3rd pov:After having been given directions by the two girl's that hade just battled mere moments ago Y/n made his way tordes the gymnasium having fortunately just reached it in time before it could start as he quickly found a seat amongst multiple...

Miku: Y/n.

Y/n: oh Miku thank god you're here i hade been looking around for hour's for the Gymnasium i luckily just got here in time.

Miku: forget that why aren't you in uniform?! I thought you were going to change into it later.

Y/n: uniform? Oh that yeah it was way to small for me im sewing to get it better in my size im still not done with it tho.

Miku: ugh you could have just asked me to get you a new one.

Y/n: I didn't wanna bother you you already did so much for me i just didn't want to throw more work on you.

Miku: im your girlfriend silly that is what I'm here for. *Sighs* Well your Sewing skills haven't failed you yet your fast so I guess i can talk to. The principal to over look this for one time but you still need something to show your part of our school.

Miku grabs a small pin out of her bag that hade the school's logo on it and put it on. Y/n's apron as they both smiled at one another a voice was heard through the speakers as everyone turned. Seeing a middle aged women on the podium she hade rather long dark pin hair reaching around. Her shoulders and wore a matching yet lighter pink suit she also hade a rather big chest size where all. The boy's were paying more attention to then her words as she spoke through the microphone.

 The boy's were paying more attention to then her words as she spoke through the microphone

???: testing...testing...1,2,3...*Clears throat* Hello test?! Okay testing...Testing...Can you hear me in the back?

Miku: ugh this is gonna take forever.

Minori: congratulations on your acceptance in Tenbi Academy I'm your principal Minori Rokujou as. We formerly welcome our new students today i'd like to let you know more about our academy so pay attention this is our motto...