The Immortal Dragon

3rd pov:
In the country of Japan there are numerous of people that wield a power called a Maken. This power (Maken) are the vessels created when gods are born; as such, they were originally only used by the gods whose birth led to their creation. However there was a God that hade the abilty to create Maken's and as such give it off to humans. Who held the potential within there souls Maken's now also wielded by human's can be passed down through. Bloodline or through random however "The Orginal Eight" Maken's.

Were not given randomly and only those that wield a soul of a warrior could wield these weapon's every human hase

Were not given randomly and only those that wield a soul of a warrior could wield these weapon's every human hase. The potential to gain a Maken and unfortunately this included those that have evil intentions in there Soul's these people are referred to as. The Yakuza a criminal underground in Japan that deals in Illegal businesses. The Yakuza were feared people always recognizable by the Tattoos. They have on there bodies but even tho Yakuza in a whole were feared entirely. There were 5 Yakuza members in particular more commonly known as the "5 Great Pillars" that were not just feared but also seen as Devil's incarnate but not just throughout Tokyo it was the entirety. Of Japan in a whole one of them being The Immortal Dragon the former boss of the Oni Family Yakuza Clan wich is said to have harbored some of. The most dangerous criminals to have lived while The immortal Dragon being quite the powerhouse. Himself having beaten 10 powerful Yakuza Chairmen Maken wielder's to near death with just his bare hands alone he himself of course. Also hase a Maken yet not all people knew of its capabilities or of it's name. The Immortal Dragon hade everything at his disposal and was feared by a large portion of the population until one day. He vanished entirely after the previously mentioned fight with the 10 Chairmen some believed him. To be dead while other's believing he was simply but a legend but in actuality. What happened was that he simply quite the Yakuza entirely as none knew the reason as to. Why he left nor hade they seen him ever since where he could be is a total mystery to all.

Y/n pov:
I looked myself in the mirror having just toke a shower i was focused and ready as today was the day everything will start. I couldn't fail and turning back wasn't a option it's time to start i grabbed my Wakizashi and. Moved out putting on my suit and...got to the kitchen working on Miku and my own lunches for when we got to this school she enlisted us in.

got to the kitchen working on Miku and my own lunches for when we got to this school she enlisted us in