A new start, a new love (bdoc)

(Psst, Im NOT shipping the real ppl, just the characters)
Hell-o, Don't mind me, just Decided to put two one-shot books together!  I honestly could try to name all the fandoms I'm in but that would be hard ;-;. so taking two duos i love and doing whatever the fuCK this is 🙂
Setting: IRL
Enjoy!     Tw: none
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Bdubs sighed as he put the box in his arms down, looking around the place, he and doc -his boyfriend- had bought a cottage, granted it could house more than two but a cottage nonetheless, light glistening in from the framed windows, lanterns casting a golden hue on to the wooden and stone walls, he walked to the widows and pushed them open, He was excited to make a flower garden in yard. Looking over to the driveway as he heard a car pull in, his lips broke into a wide grin, making his way over to the door then he hid, just where he couldn't be seen but to where he could get out with ease. "Hey..?" Docs tone went from content to confused, he grinned as he pounced onto his lovers back, the tallers breath hitched. He rested his chin on docs shoulder, planting a kiss to his cheek "hey" he voiced, erupting into a fit of giggles. Doc shifted him so he was now in front of doc, looking down to the shorter, he smiled at the giggles that slipped from bdubs. "Hello bee" he reciprocated the greeting, bdubs had his arms around docs neck, unable to stop the laughs, that slowly died down, but his smile did not falter at the slightest. "Excited?" Doc questioned, wrapping his arms around the others waist, gaining a nod from said other. Bdubs mock-pouted "no kiss?" He joked, smile returned. Doc raised a eyebrow, "want one?" He teased, the answer he got was lips against his, he kissed back. A moment later Bdubs pulled back, resting his head against the other chest. "Now we have to unpack" doc broke the silence, earning a whine from bdubs, "but i don't wannaaaaa, do we have to?" He asked, doc sighed "we can wait ten minutes before we unpack, mkay?" He bargained "hmm, how about we sleep then tomorrow we unpack?" Bdubs tried, much to his success "fine.. it was a long drive and all that stuff...but tomorrow we start" doc caved in, bdubs threw his arms up in victory, before yawning. "We do need a place to sleep though honey" doc countered "you really want to work huh?" He teased as doc found the box containing an air mattress, and began to blow it up with air, bdubs glanced at the mattress, mischief glistening in his multicolored eyes, as if doc sensed his idea he spoke "what ever your planning. don't" electing to ignore the taller warning he jump onto the mattress, he heard docs muffled sounds of annoyance. He laughed, rolling into his back. He took docs arm and pulled him down" bee i need to blow it up first" bdubs sighed, getting up and sitting beside his boyfriend, god he still loved calling doc that. Returning to watching doc do whatever he was, well to be specific, watching doc himself.
He hadn't noticed that the mattress was blown up. "Heyyy. Earth to bee" docs hand waved in front of his face "oh, hm, yeah?" He asked, zoning back into reality. "The mattress is done" he replied, bdubs sighed, "it is time forr.." he paused for effect "sleep!" He announced, flopping onto the mattress, doc laughed, climbing on as well. Wrapping his arms around him, bduds rested his face in docs chest. Sighing, "i love you" he mumbled, "i love you too" and with that they fell asleep, prepared to face what ever may come their way.