Bleed Like Me

In this chapter Y/N, yes you, sacrifices herself and drowns. So romantic!

"the most unnatural thing in this world.." I listened as the man held my arm "is that which kills another for it's own gain." He stated in his sharp aged voice, I remember how his hand was warm as I held it, mine were always cold, he held the umbrella above us as we walked through the gardens, he'd usually take care of me, "wouldn't you agree?", He asked, I wouldn't agree, I loved my father, nothing he did in my eyes back then was ever what others described as wrong, morally, killing is a thing one must do to gain, you couldn't age to be 121 without having killed atleast once, I'd see him kill, he'd kill for me, but, reluctant to be asked why I believed killing was okay, I nodded.

My caretaker was a philosopher some would state, he read to me a lot of the popular authors, Homer, Oscar Wilde, Jane Austen, Virginia Woolfe, he'd often ask me my front, how I felt, what I thought, he told me he would have read to me George Orwell, but George Orwell was influential and would probably lead to me being misogynistic, I had believed he really loved me, he was the father for when my real one was busy, so when he said something like that, it left me wondering, That only evil kills.

Even if my father killed for me up until that age, how was I any different for not letting it go to waste?

Why shall my life be better then theirs because I wasn't helpless at sight of my father?

That was day I lost trust, I trusted him and stopped eating, I stopped seeing my father more often that week.

I grew hungry and weak and could feel my insides start devouring even themselves, for the first time I glanced at my father and felt true fear, even as he sat in his arm chair reading a novel, George Orwell's Animal Farm, the only blood I could truly trust I was terrified of, even in the dark his yellow eyes glowed, they glanced at me as I stood behind the corner peeking at them, I believe what human was in me stopped there, he held our his hand requiring my presence beside him and he smiled, it wasn't my father, it wasn't a father at all, it was a demon, but even so, I couldn't stop myself, I had lost my own control, even if he had seemed like he was asking me to come over, it felt like a General ordering his or her army, I stepped forward to him and his smile crept away, a sign of fear and curiosity glinted in him, I took this moment, when I lion hunting a gezelle gets distracted, I ran away.

I ran as far and as fast as I could to escape what horrible fate might upon me, I ran and ran with what ounce of courage I had left and ran, until I tripped and fell down the stone stairs, hitting my head terribly.

I wake up mid sentence of "-she hasn't been eating, she's not healed yet." Then continue it with "it was her caretaker, I've taken care of him though, it will be him she drinks, to teach us all a lesson." I was shocked about what I was hearing I listened into the conversation more “I should have been more observant! The bastard would have killed her!” I would hear another voice reply “Well now she will be ok and recovering…it might not affect her mental health too much but it seems…she hasn’t eaten in…possibly a week or more so it might take time for her to fully recover from this” I would then realize how my old care taker was the evil one instead..my father was just trying to keep me alive.

We were in HongKong after the plane had crashed cause of The Tower of Grey….now we just needed to rent a boat to travel across the Indian Ocean. I stayed close to Kakyoin cause he is pretty much the only person for the moment that gives me comfort.

We walked through the city, they suggested we get food, that's when it occurred I hadn't  dranken recently and there will be an enemy here, I'll watch out, he will recognize me, I'll slip off  during the fight.