A Danger Comes To Japan

(before we start, anything not in bulk is from Y/N's POV in her diary, since this is an x Jotaro anything in bulk is just Jotaro's POV, understood? When I change sides that will be one of Y/N's memories from your childhood, the description my describe you as an hour glass, but fear not, you may be in YOUR body, don't pay any attention to that because let me say it for once, your absolutely beautiful and don't need baby blue eyes to be as perfect as you are, beauty is a standard created by society, Viva La Revolution!)

December 2, 1988, 10:04
The current weather is rainy… Just to introduce myself I am Y/N Brando but I am just usually called by my nickname, Blackberry. I am in search of a Joestar, all because my father addressed me to join them and spy on their journey.

I would be walks to the school to find a friend of mine to free the poor soul from my father’s control, he was the only person I felt pity for.

As I was walking I would have went past a tall man who has black slick hair with a very unusual hat that looked like the back of the hat merged with his hair, he was wearing a black trench coat with a chain on the collar, I then would notice he was carrying a slightly shorter man that was wearing a green schooling outfit with red hair walking to my way in the distance.

Suddenly I felt something inside of me, the awareness of the presence my father spoke of when I was younger, I instantly knew I found the Joestar, I chuckled to myself knowing my father will be proud, but I immediately stopped, I realized another thing..it was Kakyoin the Joestar was carrying “Kakyoin…?”, I speak under my own breath.

“I'm leaving, I wish to bid you a proper fair well.”, I state

“where are you going, might I inquire?”, he asks.

“your best fighters.”, I utter with determination.

He then stands and offers a hand to pull me up “all MY fighters, you are not mine to command” he states in a kinder tone, He lets out a soft sigh and then looks down upon me "I've left you all alone, with the company of my own, friends are the family we choose, you have never chosen, I have restrained you, out of fear I suppose, fear you'd be treated like your mother, everyday you stray further from my blood, your kinder and see light in everyone and thing. You shall instead give me awareness, I will no longer chain a force I can't contain, you are not mine, write me a book, your feelings and input, track the Joestars', live as you will, it's time for that.”, he states curling some of my hair around his index finger before releasing it and leaving me alone in the room.

I took Kakyoin, he will be the first victim, how shall my father deem him unworthy of self control, but not me?

He needs to be released, he shall join them I assume, he's a good man.

My father often clears out his thoughts into me, he never conceals anything with me, he always spoke his mind, but he had never said anything about fearing my health, he always made it clear that I could care for myself alone, perhaps I saw what was through the windshield and never the glass itself.

I get closer to the man, knowing  I had to get Kakyoin before one of my fathers parasites kill him..

The tall man stares me down before continueing to walk faster away, He seemed angry, bloodied from a recent fight.

I look at him not being intimidated the slightest bit, but feeling my stamach swallow itself along with my throat, but I can clear it up.