We were busy eating when someone came. We looked up to see that it's the guy that wants to talk with y/n as here.

"Y/n can I talk to you?"

Y/n looked at me with scared eye's but then said "okay I'll come with you but you have to leave all your things that can hurt me"

"Okay"

He then took out of his pocked all the things that could hurt me.

Yoongi:"just because you took out all the things thay could hurt her,if you even think of doing anything or touching her then your dead"

"Yeah....Yeah,I'm not that evil"the guy said while roiling his eyes.

They went and I was now just thinking what he will be telling her
Is he going to be threatening her? If he does then I'll kill him .What if she comes back crying ,what if he punched her ?

hoseok:"Yoongi..... Yoongi... Yoongi!!"

Yoongi:"ye..Yeah"

hoseok:"stop warring about y/n , she'll be fine"

Yoongi:"okay...Yeah your right"

After a while the ball rang ,I started getting worried.

Yoongi:"why is y/n bot back yet?"

Jin:"they are maybe talking about something important?"

Yoongi:"is it something so important that it will end up hurting y/n ?"

Namjoon:"calm down Yoongi ,I think y/n will be alright , don't get so worried"

hoseok:"yeah and let's go to class or we are going to be late"

We walked to class but I was looking back if y/n was coming but she was not .I started getting sad amd worried that something very bad happened to her.

When I looked at the door I then saw the Handle move then two people came in

"Sorry that we are late for class "

Teacher :"it's okay ,go and sit down then I'll continue with the lesson"

I looked at them sitting down . I looked at y/nwith sad and worried eyes .

After the the lesson was done ,was it home time so I was waiting for y/n so come out and soon she came but it seemed she had a lot on her mind.

I walked to y/n and looked at her with worried eyes

Yoongi:"y/n what's wrong?Did he do something wrong to you? Should I get ready to kill him?"

Y/n"no...I...I'm ..Fine ,I just ...I'll tell you when we get to the hotel"

I lightly placed her hand in mine ,she looked at me then our hands.i then smiled at her then we went to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel ,we went to her apartment and sat down on the couch.

Yoongi:"so what did you want to tell me ?"

Y/n took a deep breath then started talking.

Y/n:"so when I went with the guy to a room ,I asked him what does he want to ask me then he said that he is my brother but he couldn't get to see me and my family did not let me see him ,when he saw me at school then he tried to talk to me but never could then he found out that I'm moving to Korea so he thought it would be a good idea for him to meet me here "

Yoongi:"so his your brother?!?"

Y/n:"yeah"

Yoongi:"okay ,but why the heck dis he get angry at you and was holding a knife at your throat?"

Y/n:"he did not want me to shout so he thought that would be the best thing to do but then after he realized what he did ,so he also said sorry for that"

Yoongi:"okay but what's his name?"

Y/n:"his name is Yunmin"

Y/n:"yoongi....Can we go somewhere?"

Yoongi:"yeah,were are we going?"

Y/n:"coffee shop"

Yoongi:"okay then let's get going"

When they arrived at the coffee shop ,they ordered then sat in silence,when Yoongi broke the silenceness.

Yoongi:"why did you want to take me to here?"

Y/n:"I felt bad that you saved me and still walked with me home so I felt like I have to do something to say that you"

Yoongi:"aww ,you didn't have to"

Y/n:"yes I do ,you and the others have been so nice to me and you saved me from almost getting into a accident and my brother"

Yoongi:"no you really didn't because I like you"

Y/n:"yes I did have to do it,wait what did you say?"

Yoongi:"what?.....No you really don't"

Y/n:"no after that"

"nothing....":Yoongi said looking down shyly at what he said

The waiter brought the two coffee ,then we dranked the coffee done then we we back to the hotel ,I said bye to y/n then went back home

When I got back home ,I got shouted by a angry Jin

Jin:"where were you ,why are you so late ?"

Yoongi:"I'm tried ,I'll talk to you tomorrow morning"

Then he went to his room and falls asleep on the bed

Author :so I'm trying to do better and I did this in the night so I'm so tried now .I hope it's good and I'll try my best to make it good and not make mistakes. So I found mistakes and fixed them so I hope it now makes sense