Ending Remarks

Hello~ S_Y here. So this story has ended successfully, yey!

I Never really thought that a bunch would read this but the effort paid off! So let's see I started this like..... December So this lasted for 5-6 months something? ( Probably because of my delayed updates, meh )

First of all I would like to thank Papa God for giving me the courage to finish this story though this has been left for a long time. Thank you Papa God!

Second of all I would like to awknowledge the song One Year Later for Giving me inspiration to do this story! I was actually captivated to this song it makes me so proud of myself....a bit.

Third I would like to thank my friends here on wattpad and to those who read this story, including you! ( if ever... your reading this or.. yeah )

Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much. Now this story has ended ( i don't actually care about the comments or votes since I, as well is a silent reader 🙈 ) I kindly request you to share this story to your friends! Might aswell let them read this so I would know if this is a tearjerker. As much as I want it to be I believe it isn't.

Oh if ever some of you are confused, my name is not Annica 😹

Thank you for supporting this story! And I hope you also read my other stories!
• Fashion Book : Glitz of Life { Myungsoo, Sulli, Taemin }
• [ COMPLETE! ]One Year Later { Chanyeol as Trifford }
• [ CHAP 1 OUT! ] Transformer { Park Chanyeol and Moon Gayoung }

So again, THANK YOU ( I said this 5 times already 😹 ) and may god bless us all.

PS : I decided to post the cover incase if you'd like to...y'know save it or something. chalknism made the cover! ☺️☺️☺️ isn't it faaab?

Follow me on insta!
• @i.renie 👉 RV Irene Fanpage and EXO Chanyeol Fanpage 😹

Both of them are editing pages, so If you'll follow me please notify me so I can follow you back and make friends woth you! 고마워~ 잘가요! 안녕~ 춮춮 냠냠냠 😹😹😹 내가 몰라그서요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I ended this today 151504 , which is my birthday! A really big thing for me! Wohoo~

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all liked the story and may god bless us all

Lots of Love,
S_Y