"Well I think it's admirable that you are trying," Colin said.

"I'm with Colin, at least this way you know that you gave the whole situation a proper try." Finn said, looking carefully at both Colin and Logan, he wasn't sure how expressing any opinion about it would go with the current stance of their friendship.

"Thanks guys, enough about that I talk it out enough at couples therapy." he said with an eye roll. "How's business going?"

Four weeks later found everyone converging onto a private airstrip in New York for the Morgan/Gilmore Bachelor weekend. The group was too big for Rory's jet so she had chartered a bigger one for the weekend, which she and Finn were exploring while they waited on people starting to arrive.

"Do you think we made the right decision having a joint party?" Rory asked while biting her lip, she was worried some of their friends thought that they were too codependent on each other.

"I didn't want to party without you, I didn't enjoy it for Colin's bachelor party, and I think I would enjoy it even less now. Plus we will still separate and have one night out without each other, same as if we were just having the parties back in New York. Now come here, I think we have five minutes to make out before our friends arrive and try to separate us for the weekend." Finn said, pulling Rory against his chest, before bringing her face towards his for a kiss.

"Morgan put her down!"

"Paris, how we have missed you, NOT!" Finn said, pulling away from Rory as Paris and Doyle boarded the plane.

"Hey Paris, Doyle, of course we missed you." Rory said, giving Finn a smack on the chest before moving to embrace Paris and Doyle.

"Did you see anyone else on your way here?" Finn asked.

"There were a few more cars pulling up as we came up the stairs, so the influx is imminent." Doyle answered.

As he finished speaking they heard the rowdy voices of their friends coming. Rory and Finn were hoping that the groups would mix happily for the weekend; they had Yale and LDB friends like Stephanie, Colin, Robert, Juliet and Seth coming, along with friends like Tristan, Louise, Madeline, Jess, Lane and Zach. They had even invited Brian and Gil but they had both had to decline due to prior commitments. Overall they had about forty people coming with them. The biggest unknown quantity of the weekend, was the fact that they had invited Logan and Summer. Logan had appeared to be really trying in recent weeks, both in his marriage and his friendship with Finn, but he had yet to be in close contact with Rory. Then if you add in the fact that Rory had tried to be friends with Summer for four years to no avail, and also the fact Tristan and Summer didn't exactly mesh as exes.

Once everyone was settled into seats and sections, along with champagne given out by the crew, Rory and Finn moved to the front of the plane. Rory nodded at Finn to begin.

"Hey Everyone, Thank you all for joining us for this weekend, we know it isn't easy to get out of all commitments for a weekend and we appreciate you doing it for us." Finn said, squeezing Rory's hand as her signal that it was her turn to talk.

"Now I know we are breaking with tradition in multiple ways here. The joint bachelor and bachelorette party, and also the fact that we have planned the weekend ourselves and kept the details a secret from you all instead of the other way around."

"We know you are all curious as to where we are going and we are getting to it. We are thanking you all in advance for having an open mind for the weekend. Now sit back and relax, the flight is about six hours so watch movies, drink, play poker or sleep, we don't mind." Finn said enthusiastically.

"An hour before we land, the crew have been instructed to hand out gifts to everyone, and at that point we will reveal where we are spending the weekend, have a good flight everyone!" Rory finished, before tugging Finn's hand and pulling him towards her for a passionate kiss as most of their friends cheered around the cabin.