Part 6: The Battle For Trost (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Anyways, the evacuation is taking a while, we should probably go che-" The squad leader was cut off as a large gust of wind and flesh ran by him. "AFTER IT NOW!" He suddenly yelled out.

You were on it instantly, hooking onto two towers you started to swing around, building up momentum, catching up to it until-

You unhooked, pressing the gas triggers on your ODM as you flew directly into the nape, you angled yourself head-first and fired a hook into the ground to cause you to spin.

You burrowed into the titans nape, making a giant circle in it's neck as you cut through the throat and appearing on the other side. You quickly landed as the titan fell on you, letting you stand in the clean circle you had carved.

You crawled onto the head of the titan as you looked forwards.

The escape route was blocked by a giant wagon and a few men pushing it while several civilians were protesting.

"Perfect timing! You there, order these fools to start pushing and help the evacuation, you'll definitely be rewarded!"

You jumped off the titans head and started walking towards the man.

"My friends and allies are laying their lives down, mostly because the evacuation is taking too long, now that may be our job, but that doesn't mean it's acceptable to exploit that to get fucking grain to safety. And even then, I would still accept it. If it wasn't wasting time, so why in god's name do you not pull the cart out and split the load in two?"

"Hey! What are you doing?!?" The man yelled.

"Splitting it in two." You smirked, you grappled onto a tower before turning around and spinning right through the cart, shredding the bag and letting the contents spill everywhere.

"All right everyone, don't waste anymore time because we don't have it! get through the gates and we're even, got it?!" You called out to the crowd. They all started cheering and running through as you made your way back to the squad.

"That wasn't a smart way to handle it but it was effective L/N..." explained the leader.

"Well I had to let people through and punish him for wasting lives."

Your squad leader nodded before you all headed off again.

_______________________________________

Mikasa sliced a nape as the leader called out.

"That's our job done, we should scale the wall now, we played our part."

You looked at Mikasa, you could tell what she was about to do.

"I'm going to help the vanguard withdraw sir."

You sighed as she ran off and started grappling away.

"I'll make sure she doesn't get herself killed." You mentioned as you also swung off after her.

_______________________________________

You landed on a tower with Mikasa as she looked around.

"I don't know why you decided to follow me but you better not fall behind."

"You better not run out of gas and get yourself killed." You responded, she continued to wonder about the situation.

"They must have heard the return signal, so why aren't they scaling the wal-" You cut her off.

"HQ is overrun, they probably ran low on gas and are deciding what to do with what they have."

She nodded, jumping off again as you followed her.

_______________________________________

You landed on the roof as you heard people wondering about your sudden appearance.