"At this point, that sounds like the best option," Wilbur sighed.

"No, no, you're not doing that, just let him ride this out, he'll find his way out, and it'll be like this never happened," Phil sighs.

"But Anarchy," Techno whined.

"Techno-" Phil grits his teeth together.

Silence settles the table again, and Tommy broke it...again.

"Only at the Minecraft's family dinner will you find arguments about Anarchy,"

"Tommy," Wilbur sighed.

"Okay, let's get off this," Phil commanded, "So, are you guys excited for homecoming?"

"Oh, <i>that's</i> still happening?" Tommy scoffs.

"So, I'm going with Sally, Tommy's going with the drunk girl, and Techno's gonna lurk in the corner, am I right?" Wilbur asks.

"Just because I don't like people like <i>that</i> doesn't mean I'm gonna lurk in the corner all night," Techno rolls his eyes.

"And she has a name," Tommy points out.

"She's named after a fruit Tommy, I'm not saying that," Wilbur laughs.

"It's not a fruit!" Tommy pouts.

"Then what is it?" Techno asks.

"...an orange," was all Tommy could muster.

"That's a fucking <i><b>fruit!</b></i>" Wilbur exaggerates.

"Oranges aren't fruit!" Tommy yells.

"Then what the fuck is it?" Wilbur yells back.

"It's citrus you dumbass!"

"Citrus is a type of fruit!"

"<b><i>What!?</i></b>"

Phil and Techno were too busy laughing to say anything else.

"Oh come on!  When were you gonna tell me this?" Tommy asked.

"What?  We thought you knew?" Techno laughs.

"I hate this family," Tommy mutters
———
"Tubbo what the fuck is this!?" Tommy yelled.

"Why are you blaming me!?" Tubbo yelled back.

"Because your stupid ass dad made you stay later at detention to have you help with something!" Tommy grits his teeth.

Their lunch table, which had many names as of recently, "L'Manburg," "the hto dog van," and "Manburg," (by Schlatt of corse), was now labeled with a duct-taped sign.

"'Free for anyone to sit but the people of the clique of POG2020'!? What a dick move!" Tommy grumbled.

Suddenly, a whip of a pink braid rushed in and out of view, with the small uttering of "Anarchy's the answer."

"Shut up Techno," Tommy muttered.

"I'm just sayin'" he shrugs, appearing at the table, sitting on it nonetheless.

"Why are you sitting there!?  Aren't you on our side?" Tommy sighs.

"Not according to Schlatt," Techno smirks.

"I can't believe you!" Tommy mutters.

"Believe it, Tommathy, anarchy is your only solution!"

"What!?" Wilbur had now arrived on the scene with Fundy, Sally, Jack, and Niki.