"You have been off lately, you're even letting me cut your hair, and you've told me to stop texting George about what's going on with you, but <i>you</i> certainly won't tell me," Puffy rambles.

"Well, I'm fine, thanks for asking, just a lot of...homework," Dream bites his lip.

The room was silent before Puffy decided to drop the bomb, "so, I texted Karl..."

"KARL!?" Dream couldn't help it anymore, he turned back and glares back at his mom, thankfully, she wasn't cutting hair at that point.

"Dream I was worried about you, and you weren't giving me answers, I was trying to make sure you were safe!" Puffy confirmed.

Dream sighed and turned back around, "what did you say?"

"I just asked him what you had been up to, he didn't tell me anything I didn't already know...the prank war with...L'Manburg, was it?  Then you guys having a treasure hunt on the beach, something about discs?" Puffy explained calmly.

Dream started to relax, "I told you, nothing to worry about,"

"Well..." Puffy began, "I <i>did</i> hear something else about the beach..."

A cold silence brushed over the room.

"So," Puffy began again, "George, huh?"

"<b><i>Mom!</i></b>" Dream yelled, getting a little flustered and red.

"I always thought you two would make a cute couple, green and blue are very good complimentary colors," Puffy continued.

"What <i>exactly</i> did Karl say?" Dream probed.

"Just that he saw you two hanging out on the beach a lot," Puffy giggled.

"So he didn't tell you about the kiss or the wedding," Dream muttered.

"What?" Puffy asked.

"Nothing!" Dream replied.

"No, I heard you!" Puffy smirked, clipping back a few dead ends, "what wedding?"

Dream sighed, "nothing, forget it, you weren't supposed to know,"

"Says who?" Puffy teases.

Dream couldn't help it, he cracked a smile, "Says Sapnap I guess.  That weekend all of you guys were away for the Teacher's convention, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity had a wedding, between themselves,"

"No!" Puffy teased, "where!?"

"Sapnap's house, they decorated it too!  Techno officiated, Karl even had a wedding dress!" Dream explained.

"Aww, I need pictures, that must've been so cute!" Puffy giggles.

Dream rolled his eyes, "Yeah, and then Karl handed me the bouquet during the bouquet toss, which kinda defeats the whole purpose if you ask me, but then he said George and I had to get married, and since it was a joke I thought was funny, we went along with it, and George ended up in the dress..."

"Did he look good?" Puffy teased.

"Mom!" Dream clenched his teeth together in order to keep his face from going red, but it still did, "yeah, he did...he looked really nice.  So, anyway, then George and I kinda...got married,"

"So you kissed too?" Puffy smirked.

"Not...exactly-OW!"

Puffy had tugged on a section of Dream's hair a little too hard, "sorry, keep going, why didn't you?"