The L'Manberg Revolution

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" Dream asked.

"Just drink it," she glares at him.

Dream cautiously takes a sip out of the glass, and immediately spits it back up.

"What the hell is that?" He asked, rushing towards the refrigerator for something to get the taste out of his mouth.

"Tomato juice, salt, pepper..." Drista begins.

"Ugh," Dream gurgles, taking a swig out of a water bottle he'd found in the fridge.

"What else...oh yeah, vinegar, egg, and hot sauce," Drista smirked.

Dream spat out his water, "where did you get hot sauce?!"

"Stole it from the party, Mr. Halo has a crap ton," Drista giggled, "hold on, call in Foolish, he needs to have some,"

"That's criminal," Dream gagged.

"Oh Foo-lish!" Drista called.

Foolish rushed into the kitchen, "what's up?"

"Drink this," Drista moved it over to Foolish.

"Don't, it's not worth it," Dream shook his head, still barely recovering from the gross concoction.

Foolish ignored him and took a swig out of the cup, he gagged but he was able to swallow it down.

"Ugh, what is that?" Foolish scrunched up his face.

"Dream spit, egg, hot sauce, vinegar, salt, and pepper," Drista explains, snarkily.

"I could see old people drinking it," Foolish shrugs, "not my thing though,"

"How were you able to swallow that?" Dream begged.

Foolish shrugged, "I dunno, just not that good,"

"I hate you," Drista shoved the rest of the drink towards him.

Foolish shrugged and took another swig.

"So," Drista turned her attention back over to Dream, "what did you and your friends do last night after we left?"

Dream shrugged, "not much..."

What he didn't want to admit, was that he actually liked getting married to George, even if it was all fake.  Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl all clearly liked each other, and clearly wished the wedding had been real, the only thing Dream wished, was that he'd actually kissed George.

"Not much, huh?" Drista probed.

"Yeah?" Dream took his seat next to Foolish, who was still barely gagging down the concoction.

"So...You sure you and George didn't have a second go at your kiss?" Drista teased.

"...no," the first time he'd told the truth in this conversation since drinking the weird liquid.

"Ugggh, that's so booring!" Drista whined, "you and George just need to shut up and make out already!"

"Dris!" Foolish yelled.

"I'm sorry, but you see it too, right?  I can't be the only one who watched you two be on the brink of...of everything, and ninety percent of the time you guys just sit there and stare at each other!"

Drista didn't stop there, she kept talking, and she seemed to be more angry at Foolish for not noticing than at Dream for not doing anything.

She was right.

As much as he hated to admit it, his little sister had a point...

"Alright!" He yelled, finally, "I don't know what you want from me, but I'll...try better?"