Side Stories Part 9

Sorry if this is bad, I just wanna get something out to you guys.
________

Baji and Chifuyu was walking home from school. They were both in their senior year, final year to be exact.

Though it hasn't been an easy ride for them.. Like any good relationship they ran into some - obstacles.

Baji and Chifuyu got home, Baji was staying at Chifuyu's while his mother was out with work.

They walked into Chifuyu's room and Baji said hi to Peke J.  Chifuyu came out and smiled.

"I have a feeling you like Peke J more than me." Chifuyu laughed. Baji stood up and walked towards Chifuyu, causing Chifuyu to flinch.

Baji frowned, he still shakes to this day... Nonstop shaking must be exhausting.. Baji reached for Chifuyu's hand when he pulled away and stepped away.

"Sorry.." he held his hand close to his chest. He liked his personal space after the event that happened.

Baji looked down, "I look like him don't I? I remind him of you..?" Chifuyu's eyes scanned the room for a place his eyes could lock onto.

Baji took his hair out, he stepped towards Chifuyu. Chifuyu slowly slid into the corner of the room.

He felt guilty to treat his boyfriend like this.. but everytime he looks at him or anyone else he always sees him...

"Chifuyu... It's me.. Baji, you're boyfriend..." Chifuyu looked up to see Baji, Continuing to shake.

Baji held a hand out which Chifuyu flinched at. "Take my hand.. let's watch a movie.. just you me and peke J.. we can forget what happened.."

Chifuyu moved his shaky hand towards baji's welcoming, warm hand. His hand softly slit into the other's.

He took a step out of the corner - still shaken. Baji pulled at him a little which caused Chifuyu to step back a little.

It was all about patience with Chifuyu, although Baji wasn't a very patient person, he would push himself to be one with Chifuyu.

He really loved him.. he couldn't imagine a world without him. "Sorry..." Chifuyu always felt guilty when he was like this. He was good a fighting yes, but when it came to closed walls his trauma catches up with him.

"Chifuyu.. it's fine.. it's not you're fault.. take you're time.. it always takes time... Not being able to heal your emotional wounds is completely fine.. I'll help you with them..."

Chifuyu squeezed baji's hand stepping closer, tears threatening to spill from his eyes like waterfalls.

"It was never you're fault.. you never asked for it... You never wanted it.. you were forced.. tricked.. it's fine to take your time.."

Chifuyu closed his eyes and ran into baji's arms, he was crying. He felt safe with Baji but he hated when he saw him in Baji...

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry..!" The only words that could escape from his mouth. Baji wrapped his arms around Chifuyu.

"It's ok... You're safe... I won't ever let you get hurt ever again... Never.."
________

Yo people, I just wanted to get something out to you guys so sorry it's a little short.

But ye with school and shit, I hardly get free time so it's kinda shit. So yeahhhh just wanted to get at least something out.

But anyway I hope you guys have an amazing day/night! Love you all! Look after yourselves!