Side Stories Part 7

No prologue I'm just getting right into this bitches!
________

Baji around about half an hour ago just got home from work, he was laying on the couch on his phone.

He hasn't seen Chifuyu in ages, he works as a pilot, it was his dream job afterall. Times get busy and Chifuyu has to work long shifts.

When he gets home he's exhausted, if you dare disturb him after work, you were in for a rude awakening.

The door open, Baji was occupied with a game on his phone but he knew it was Chifuyu who just walked through the door.

"How was work?" Chifuyu didn't answer, he just walked over to Baji and layed on his stomach laying his head on baji's chest.

"I hate people." He had his eyes closed, he must've been busy. Baji put his phone up and wrapped his arms around the smaller ones frame.

He kissed the top of Chifuyu's head. "Why is that?" Chifuyu was hugging his boyfriend as tight as he could, he missed him so much.

"So many complaints.." he was drifting off to sleep, causing his voice to be soft. Baji smiled at the other's answer.

"Why? You pilot amazingly." He pulled the other up a little so his head could connect with the other's without straining his neck.

Right now Chifuyu was poisoned with his head basically in the crook of the other's neck.

He let out a small hum before fully drifting off to sleep. Baji hugged the other not wanting to let the other go ever.

"I love you Fuyu, and always will." His voice was quiet and gentle, too bad Chifuyu was already asleep.

Baji wished to be like this forever. He wanted his Chifuyu forever, he wished that death would never come, that when it did they would still be together.

Being able to hold Chifuyu in his arms like this was a blessing, a blessing he never wanted to get rid of.

If he needed to he was willing to turn his back on the world for him. Soon a loud ass maniac burst through the door.

"Chifuyu's home!!" Mikey.. Baji stuck his head up, "shut the fuck up! You'll wake Chifuyu!" His yell was quiet enough.

"Sorry!" Mikey walked over and looked at Chifuyu. "He's so cute! I want him!" The glare Mikey got delivered by Baji was deadly.

Mikey patted Chifuyu's head before he realised the glare he was getting, he backed off. "Alright I'm gonna get going. Bye!"

Mikey ran off back to be a third wheel between Draken and Emma. Baji rolled his eyes turning his attention back to Chifuyu.

He smiley while playing with Chifuyu's hair, it was almost like Chifuyu was a cat, he looked like he enjoyed it even though he was asleep.

Speaking of cats peke J jumped up and curled up next to Chifuyu and Baji, he went to sleep.

Baji patted peke J then wrapped his arm around Chifuyu again. He, after a while fell asleep.

It was like they were a cute little family.

_________

Bet y'all wished that actually happened ಥ_ಥ I do too 💔

Anyway have a marvellous day/night! Love y'all so much!!!! Thank you for reading my book and supporting it so much! I can't explain it with words how appreciative I am but yeah! Sorry it was short just wanted to add some fluff!