Chapter 1- Summoning

Start from the beginning

At this shuri was a bit worried, but it was too late. The Heroic spirit was already appearing right in front of there eyes.

 The Heroic spirit was already appearing right in front of there eyes

Shuri looked at this young handsome man. He looked to be in his twenties or thirties. He had white hair and grey eyes together with his tanned skin color, his physic also was top notch. Calling him anything but handsome would be a crime.

Archer: "What!? Where am... i?"

He asked as he looked around and noticed.

Archer: "Throne of heroes...? But how is that possible? I thought Alaya had me chained up again after i finished the fifth holy grail war... The moment i finished my talk with Rin i was sure i disappeared...:

HG: "That is indeed true, but i brought you here."

Archer looked at the Holy Grail and finally noticed what she truly was.

Archer: "But this isn't normal summoning for Holy Grail War."

HG: "You are correct. This isn't summoning for Holy Grail War. You see a human made a wish for a heroic spirit to protect her daughter."

Archer: "What?"

HG: "Yes. But something that complicated with out a Holy Grail War was well almost impossible."

Archer: "But with a holy grail."

HG: "It only becomes a matter of time."

Archer: "I see. I might not be the brightest when it come to true magic. But something of that scale can only be possible with a holy grail."

HG: "Correct. You will become the girl's servant and protect her from dangers."

Archer: "I am fine with it, after all it's better than being with Alaya."

HG: "Perfect. There will be some things i will have to personally tell you about the girl before you go to that world."

Archer: "That world? Am i going to a different world?"

HG: "Yes. Whole different universe."

Archer: "I see... I have many questions, but this has to be answered. Why me?"

Shuri too was wondering why him.

HG: "Well you see, you will be going to a universe where the age of gods hasn't ended yet."

Archer: "Wait! Why me then!? You think i can fight gods? I can try."

HG: "Don't worry there strongest figures are on giglamesh's level of power."

Archer: "Wow... That's totally nice to hear... Joking aside why not ask some higher ranking servants?"

HG: "Every hero is a warrior and some are arrogant. They would ran immediately try to fight them, would they not?"