Chapter 1- Summoning

ابدأ من البداية

As i drank from the golden cup.

I went to bad and started to sleep

Unknown pov:

As the girl with dark hair went to sleep, the holy grail begun to levitate around the room.

The magic power that came from it started to break the barrier young devil has placed. But the grail knew of the girl stalkers so it tried it's best not to break it.

Shuri: "Holy grail-san?"

This voice was that of the deceased mother of Akeno Himejima, she was the one who found the grail and later used it to her daughter.

HG(Holy grail) took a form of a beautiful woman with white hair and red eyes. She looked mature with her cold gaze if anybody saw her they could only refer to her as a goddess in terms of appearance.

HG: "Shuri-san, you are the one who made a wish 10 years ago."

Shuri: "Yes."

HG: "Don't worry, after 10 years of Akeno drinking the liquor i am now able to summon a strong servant for her."

Shuri: "That is great."

HG: "Yes, so now let's make a trip to Throne of Heroes."

Shuri: "Me as well?"

HG: "Yes."

Soon the 2 woman were transported across time and space as they arrived at the realm known as Throne of Heroes.

Inside there were many famous heroes who watched as the two made a way through.

Shuri: "HG-san, why are they staring at us?"

HG: "It's simple, i am a holy grail. I can grant any wish. So they are wondering why we are here."

Shuri: "I see..."

HG: "What is wrong Shuri-san? I explained everything to you long time ago..."

Shuri: "It's just that when i was a child i heard about many heroes. To think i would see them with my own eyes."

HG: "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Shuri: "Yes."

HG: "Well it seems we found our hero, that will protect your daughter."

Shuri: "Great, i just hope he doesn't cause trouble for my daughter."

HG: "Don't worry, i picked a heroic spirit that won't cause trouble but is still strong enough. And he isn't like those arrogant heroic spirits."

Shuri: "So can we meet him?"

HG: "About now i will pull him in the throne of heroes."

Shuri: "Pull him?"

HG: "Well he isn't a proper heroic spirits like other but he is the one."

Shuri: "Isn't a proper heroic spirit?"