✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾

Start from the beginning

'Wait...what? Do I know this dude?' Takemichi wondered to himself. The boy standing in front of him indeed looked familiar, but he can't pinpoint who it is. "Huh?! I thought I'd seen you somewhere before." Hakkai paused, "You're Takemichi Hanagaki!" Hakkai pointed out. "Aw, c'mon... making captain hasn't gone to your head, has it?" Hakkai started, "I'm the second division vice-captain... Hakkai Shiba!"

Takemichi was in shock before he traveled back in the past. He was sure that Hakkai Shiba was the leader of the Black Dragons in the future timeline. He was so confused about what's going on. After that moment, Takemichi, Hina, Hakkai, and Yuzuha went out from the bowling alley together. Before getting stumbled upon familiar faces that they have seen before. "Takemichi-kun?" Tadashi called out to his name as you stood beside him while carrying a bag full of novels you brought.

"Hey, Hiroki!" Hakkai calls out to him as he makes his way towards you both, followed by his older sister. "What are you doing here?" Hakkai asks as he places both of his hands inside his pockets. "We just came from the bookstore since Shi-chan wanted me to buy her a new set of novels," Tadashi stated as he pointed his thumb at you.

You curved up a gentle smile to him as you greeted him, "Hello." But Hakkai didn't answer nor even looked at you in the eye. 'That's an expected reaction.' You thought to yourself while sighing mentally. Yuzuha elbowed her little brother, causing him to be free from his frozen state. "Sorry about that, My little bro always freezes up every time a girl besides me talks to him..." Yuzuha chuckled awkwardly.

'...He's a huge dork...' Takemichi thoughts to himself after discovering a funny fact about Hakkai. "Oh...I see now." You chuckled slightly as you focus your gaze on Yuzuha once more. "My name is Shiori. Shiori Hanma." You reached out your hand to her after you introduced yourself. Yuzuha held your hand as she exchange the greeting in return. "My name is Yuzuha. Yuzuha Shiba, and this is my little bro, Hakkai Shiba." Yuzuha introduced, but Hakkai still didn't move an inch nor even dare to glance at you for a second.

"He's really hopeless when it comes to girls..." Yuzuha whispered into your ear after she leans in close to you. You chuckled a bit at her words as she backs away from you. "You must be Shiori-chan, right?" Hina asks while standing behind Yuzuha. "I'm Hinata Tachibana. I think this is the first time I've ever introduced myself personally to you..." Hina let out a slight chuckle. "Mhm, It's me. I've heard a lot about you from Takemichi-kun." You teased as you gaze at Takemichi who was standing behind her. A light blush formed itself on his cheeks. "Oh..." Hina also felt a bit embarrassed, but she felt happy at the same time.

"And you're Tadashi Hiroki, right?" Yuzuha asks for confirmation as she turns her gaze at Tadashi. "Yeah... that's me." Tadashi said in response, "Wanna come along with us? Our house isn't so far from here." Yuzuha suggested, "If it isn't too much of a bother, then sure." You agreed to her offer and went along with them. All of you were walking down the neighborhood, heading to Hakkai and Yuzuha's home.

"We're bros from now on, Takemichi!" Hakkai started as he places his arm around Takemichi's neck. Both of them were walking in front of all of you as Hakkai pulls Takemichi closer to him while they walk. "Come over to my place!" It wasn't really a request, more like an offer without a question mark coming from Hakkai. "O-Okay!" Takemichi agreed, still a bit bewildered though of what's to come.

"If you two are bros, then I get to be an older sister to both of you," Yuzuha stated as she looks at both of them. "Huh?! You're brother and sister?!" Takemichi questions. "Really? You don't look alike." Hina said, Tadashi took a few steps closer to you. Leaning his head hear your ear and covering his mouth. "If you didn't tell me they were siblings... I would literally mistake them as a couple..." Tadashi whispered into your ear.