"Of course, my Kirin. But we need to see if she agrees too," The woman then smiled as she looked at (Y/n).

The girl flinched in her position as she said that it was okay, and that she would love to take a picture with the woman's daughter.

"Onee-san, my name is Kirin! And this is my mama," the toddler introduced and pointed at her mother. Kirin made grabby hands towards the girl, signalling (Y/n) to carry her. Once (Y/n) gotten the message, she lifted the little girl up in her arms, and the mother, Yayoi, tool the picture.

"Ara, what a beautiful name you got there, Kirin-chan!" (Y/n) smiled as she patted the girl's head.

"You seem quite young to be here," Yayoi conversed with (Y/n) as Kirin went to play with her other friends that she tagged along.

"Hm? Ehat do you mean by that, Kumatsuka-san?"

"Are you perhaps going here alone?" Yayoi asked. (Y/n) shook her head as she told her that she went here with her friends.

"I see. So how old are you? Just by your attire, I must have guessed that you might be 15, 18 or so,"

"I'm 16!"

Yayoi let out an 'ahh', as the two female talked with one another.

"Kirin noticed you when you walked in here. She said something about your eyes, saying that both of them are pretty." (Y/n) still had one of her eyes blind, even though she became a demon and turned back to human.

The girl shyly covered her eyes, forgotten about her blind eye.

"Your appearence never really matter, Kocho-san. The more you cover of who you are, the more you will forget of you and what you truly are," The older woman quoted as she then bid her goodbye to the girl.

(Y/n) watched as Yayoi walked out of the butterfly garden with her daughter, now in her arms. Kirin looked over her mom's shoulder and waved goodbye at (Y/n).

Ever since Kanae's death, she and Shinobu had been suffering quite deeply. They kept on a smile because they knew how much Kanae loves seeing them smile.

Shinobu was her other half, but now that she's gone (Y/n) doesn't even know what to do. She lost both of her parents and blood related sisters to a demon. She had always been blaming herself  for their deaths. She didn't do anything. She wasn't able to save Kanae when she and Kanae had their first battle with Douma. She wasn't able to save Shinobu, because she was parted from her.

Then a purple butterfly landed on her nose, as a pink one then landed on her finger.

"It was never your fault. Take care.of Kanao for us, alright?"

"(Y/n)-nee do I have to haunt you down in your dreams just to remind you that it wasn't your fault?!"

(Y/n) could hear the faint voices of hrr two dead sisters. The chuckled as she wiped a tear that she didn't knew that was falling down from her eye.

"I'm sorry, Kanae-nee san. Shinobu. I'll take care of Kanao and the girls for you, so rest well. Hai?" The girl mutered as the two butterflis flapped their wings, flying beside the girl.

As she walked out, she saw Mikey, Izana, Kakucho, Draken, Kiriya and his two sisters standing at an ice cream stall.

"It's your first time?" Mikey asked the three kids and they nodded their heads.

"Mister, what's the best flavor that you're serving?" Kuina asked the man, as he smiled at the curious kids.

"Our top sales today are the cookies 'n creams, chocolate dough and biscoff!" The ice cream man exclaimed.

"You three pick whatever flavor you want, I'll pay." (Y/n) walked towards them as she pulls out her wallet.

"Are you sure, (Y/n)-san?" Kiriya asked at the older girl who only nodded her heads.

"Then.. me and my sisters will have cookies 'n creams!" Kiriya said, and both of his sisters agreed. The man gabe the three kids their ice cream, but the man gave (Y/n) an extra one.

"Ah sir, I think you must've had mistaken--"

"It's a payback for saving my life, Kocho-san," (Y/n)'s purple eyes widened. Now looking at male infront her, he was one of the Maerachi blood that she saved last year.

"Ah, it's you!"

"Hai. I have been noticing the less amount of demons lurking around the area, so I guess they no linger exist, huh?" The male smiled.

"Eh? But aren't yoh abit too young to work?"

"I'm just doing this to earn some cash, so my parents wouldn't need to worry too much about giving me lunch money," he stated, his navy blue hair waving across the wind. His dark green eyes then landed at the four boys behind her.

"Your friends?" (Y/n) nodded her head. The boy then waved his hands at them, greeting them.

"Konnichiwa, my name is Yutta Hikami!"

He greeted, smiling at them.

The four boys greeted him back, and talked with one another for abit. But that all ended when Yutta got himself another customer.

"Welp, duty calls! Maybe we'll see each other again?"

The group left and waved him goodbye, letting the boy doing his job.

Izana and Mikey then stopped in their tracks and pointed to a familiar figure.

"Say, isn't that Sanzu over there?"

"And aren't those Brahman members?"

"Eh? Aniki is also with them.."

"Should we be worried or...?"