"The plan is to think of a plan later, the idea is to save our friend."

"He's what? Who's Xornoth?"

"a lot has happened in the past month, the thought of ruling an Empire was always to good to be true."

"Do the other people on Empires know about... Xornoth?"

"everyone does yeah."

"Okay... can we get someone to give us details on Xornoth, you seem like you wouldn't be able to."

"No, it's fine, I just need to explain it to the other Empires."

"It would be better explained to everyone, we can put you over the intercom and explain why we're postponing the event"

"So we're getting everyone on board with this? Good, I have no idea what he'd be able to do with the power of Aeor tucked away"

"Aeor?"

"a past god in our universe, as I said. A lot of things have happened. Can I go on the speaker now? I don't know how long I want to leave Scott alone with those two."

"Yep, the sooner the better, let me teleport you"

Nox attempted to keep himself calm the entire time, panicking and throwing a fit wouldn't save Scott. He teleported the group to the office in the Decision Dome and attempted to control his own breathing. Lauren and Noctis didn't look too great themselves.

Nox sat down in his desk chair, gesturing Gem to sit next to him. He pulled up the microphone that connected to the loudspeaker in the courtyard. 

"May I have your attention please." He said over the speaker, causing everyone to stop running and look over at the speaker.

"MCC will be delayed for an indefinite length of time. GeminiTay of the Green Goblins is here to explain"

Noxite lightly passed the microphone to Gem who inhaled before talking into the mic.

"to some of you the name 'Xornoth' rings a bell. For anyone who doesn't know he is a Champion of our world's past god. Scott is also a Champion of the god Aeor. he, alongside I, is the only person with the power to defeat Xornoth. Earlier this week... Scott and I were taken hostage by Xornoth and another person you may know... Joey Graceffa."

She paused for a moment before continuing 

"Earlier today, an ally of ours, Kathrine, was able to track our location to the Lost Empire and found us. We were freed but found by Xornoth on the way out. He got Scott, Kathrine and I just barely got away." 

Her eyes glossed over with tears once again, when she spoke again her voice was shaky

"Xornoth is strong now, his power is only growing every second we don't stop him. Anyone who is willing to help us meet by the portal to Empires. You are not required to help, but it would be greatly appreciated."

She pushed the mic away and Nox stared at her "You already want people going through the portal? We need a foolproof plan. We aren't prepared to go in yet."

"The plan is to think of a plan later, the idea is to save our friend."

"I'm good with that plan, when are we leaving?" Noctis said

"Five minutes if all goes well, a teleportation to the Courtyard would lovely"

"But- We need a plan, what if there's traps? We'll be a walking target, going in there with as many people show up. We can't just run in there and hope to kill him, Gem you said yourself he's strong"

"Xornoth may be strong, but an angry army of DreamSMP members, pissed that the event is being delayed, is most likely stronger. Also there's Fruit, Illumina, Pete, and Grian doing some heavy lifting."

"Alright then" Lauren said "The plan is simple. Get some angry 21 year-old men, that are mad because a game where they hit eachother for three hours is delayed, to pull of a huge carry and save our friend that was kidnapped by Joey and his demon sugardaddy"