Moni | @MoniTheTigerEmpress | (CFCU)

Start from the beginning

Depending on the length, I can complete reviews between a day to a week.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Review Packages:

Opal - This option will grant you a review for title, cover, blurb and an overall first impression. With this option, I will not be going into great depth about how and what you can improve, but I will give you a subtle overview on what needs improvements and what I enjoyed. For this option, you will have to read 1 chapter of my book 'Unknown Creature' and leave 6+ quality inline comments. (No 3-word long, generic comments but actual comments)

Emerald - This option will grant you a review comprising my views on the title, blurb, cover, plot/flow, character development and overall impressions. For this option, you will have to read 2 chapters of my book 'Unknown Creatures' and leave 6+ quality inline comments. (No 3-word long comments but actual comments)

Jade -  This review will grant you a review for title, blurb, cover, grammar, dialogue, sentence structure, spelling, and overall impressions. For this option, you will have to read 3 chapters of my book 'Unknown Creatures' and leave 6+ quality inline comments (No 3-word long comments but actual comments)

Diamond - This option will grant you a review that focuses on all aspects, and I will offer you a constructive critique where I provide examples on how the book can possibly be improved. This is where I will provide you the best of my reviewing ability. Please be aware that, with this option, I will not sugar-coat. In that case, the password is the third letter of your book title. I will tell you your flaws and how to fix them, so only pick this if you can handle criticism and mentioning of flaws. For this option, you will have to read 5 chapters of my book 'Unknown Creatures' and leave 6+ quality inline comments. (No 3-word long comments but actual comments)

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Payment:

- Follow MoniTheTigerEmpress
- Complete the payment for the review package of your choice after your form is accepted.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Form:

Username:
Book title:
Genre:
Chapters to be reviewed:
LGBTQ+?
Mature?
Review package (Opal, Emerald, Jade or Diamond):
Password?
Tag MoniTheTigerEmpress

Please fill the form as an inline here. Forms in any other spot will not be viewed. --->

Please remember only complete the payment when I have accepted you.

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Queue:

Diamond package

The Lioness Who Roared by conquestofthesomnium

Keepers Of The Magic Realm by Faerie_Wings

✝ Count 1, 2 and 3 by kek_lee_writes

✝ Mr Billionaire Meets Ms Clumsy by Just_SparkleBlue

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Payment pending:

・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・

Completed Reviews:

✝ You Must Remember This by FranklinBarnes (Diamond package)