Zian | @ZianDutt | (CFCU)

Start from the beginning

3) Grand Dragon Review: You'll be required to read 4 chapters of my book "The Rift of Bloods" and be required to sprinkle in constructive comments, and in return, I will review 7 chapters of your book. This is the ultimate option of review you can go for with me, wherein I will be focusing on everything within your story with a sharp eye. You'll be receiving a very in-depth critique in each aspect from plot to characters to flow to everything your book comprises.

In this option, I will be scoring your book in each aspect, such as plot, flow, prose, etc. and will also be provided an overall score at the end.

RULES

1) BE PATIENT: This rule might as well be considered a cliche for all Wattpad review shops and graphic shops, but this is important. Please be patient with me. I have a rather strenuous life outside of Wattpad and have writing to do as well, so all I'd ask is that you give me the time I require for coming back to you with a constructive and helpful review for your book. On that note, the password is your least favorite book genre.

2) THE RIGHT TO DECLINE: I possess the right to decline your request if I believe your book is not a good fit for me. I'll read a chapter of your book before accepting your request so that I can know if I'll be able to review it.

3) PAYMENT: If your payment is not done properly or completely, I'll inform you once, but if you still do not complete it, I will decline your request. I put effort into reviewing your work, so I expect some courtesy in return.

4) BEFORE I START: Before starting your review, I'll PM you and ask you if you'd still like your book reviewed because I don't wish to waste my time on an unresponsive client. I expect my work to be acknowledged due to the hard work that goes into it. If you do not reply to the PM within 3 days, I'll do away with your name on the list, and you'll have to request again along with the due payment.

5) REQUEST NUMBER PER PERSON: At the moment, I am only taking up one review request per person, which basically means, if you are an author of two books, I'll only be able to take up one request of yours, whichever you'd like (VIP members are an exception). This is so that I do not leave out the others who might have requested. However, you can request a review later if you'd want after I've completed your first request.

5) QUERIES: I'll attend to up to 3 questions for the Phoenix Review, 5 for the Wyvern, and 7 for the Grand Dragon about my review if you'd have any. Generic: "Did you like my book?" would not be counted toward this and will not be answered unless you make the question more critical. On that note, please do not justify my review or falsify it by providing explanations. That is disrespectful and would make me not want to review for the client again.

---Please do not complete your payment until I've accepted your request.

PAYMENT

1) Follow @AngelCityCommunity as well as me ( ArshdeepSMultani ) permanently.

2) Complete the payment appropriate to your review option. For Phoenix, read 1 chapter of my book, The Rift of Bloods, for Wyvern, read 2, and for Grand Dragon, read 4.

3) Give this review book a shout-out on your message board.

4) For getting your review request bumped up in the queue, join the Angel City Discord server. The link for it can either be requested by PMing this account and can also be found in the page bio. This is completely optional but doing so will make your review my priority.

FORM

Author's username:

Book name:

Genre:

LGBTQ+ content (Yes/no):

Mature/triggering themes? :

Review category (Phoenix, Wyvern or Grand Dragon):

Password:

Tags (tag me and 3+ active people you know on Wattpad):

Comment as an inline here --->

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

QUEUE (people who have completed their payment):

PAYMENT PENDING (people whose forms have been accepted but are yet to do the payment. Once done, comment as an inline):

sarcastic-mess