unexpected knowledge

OUT OF REALITY

I opened my eyes, looking around myself. Damn, ancestors called me definitely because I fucked up." Natalia, do you know why we called you here"-someone said and it was my grandmother Frigga. I sighed, knowing the reason, "you're ignoring your powers ,do you know what are consequences"-my grandfather Odin asked, looking at me disappointment in his eyes.

"My other half will kill me"-I said, sighing and looking at them. Odin put his hands on my shoulders, looking at me with worry. "You can't do this to yourself, you're not coward. Listen to me, you need to morph as soon as possible, I lost one grandchild and I will not lost other."-he said, giving me something which was an antique object, one of relics.

"This medallion is in our bloodline for ten centuries and more, your ancestors said that from now it's your"-Frigga said, placing necklace on my neck

"This medallion is in our bloodline for ten centuries and more, your ancestors said that from now it's your"-Frigga said, placing necklace on my neck. "She will help you to free your powers"-Odin said, summoning fire between us. "Tonight, all planets and stars are equal to each other, tonight you must to finish your transformation into goddess. You don't have a choice anymore"-Frigga said before she and Odin disappeared.

BACK TO REALITY

I shouted from the bed, looking around myself knowing that I'm not in my room. "Nat, are you okay. Guys, she's awake"- Becca said, sitting beside me. I breathed calmly, still thinking what Odin and Frigga meant. "Sis, are you okay. Who gave you that necklace"-Anthony asked, taking a medallion in his hand and he figured out. "Ancestors visited you, what they told you"-he asked, clearly scared because when they call you, that means that you did something wrong.

"Odin and Frigga were there, Frigga gave me the medallion. She and Odin said that I don't have a time or choice anymore. I need to morph tonight or I'll die"-I said, closing my eyes and rubbing my face. "Okay, what's going on"-Freya asked, giving me a glass of water. I sighed and closed my eyes , "the truth is that Anthony and I are gods, we're the first immortal creatures in the history, older than originals. Our parents are gods too, our mother Alena is goddess of elements and our father Loki is god of mischief."-I said, and all of them looked at us with wide eyes.

"Wait, our father told us a stories about Loki and Thor, I remembered that father would scare us, telling that Loki will bite our fingers"- Kol said and I chuckled. My parents beside me and Anthony have a two older sons, twins Ares and Elijah, and two daughter twins again, Kaya and Kara."-I said, remembering the day when Hope died. "Before me and Anthony, they had a daughter, our older sister Hope. She was their first daughter after two years of trying, but there was a prophecy which said that one of Loki's daughter must to die. At first they didn't pay attention, but then death took her. Mother was destroyed, and from big pain appeared a anger, she thought that it's my fault because Hope died."-I said, letting tear to stream down my cheek, everyone became silent, listening the story.

"In Norway, gods have a tradition that when heirs turn six years, they need to fight each other to prove that they'll be strong to protect others. Eventually, I was fighting against my mother, the most painful trauma which I had. After some time, my father decided to sent me somewhere, far away from Norway and that's how I ended in Mystic Falls"-I said, wiping tears.