"Oh Great Mountain Sage, I have read more fan fictions on Wattpad much smuttier than this. How old I am and how I got this masterpiece is irrelevant."

"Eh, fair enough."

I handed my *probrably stolen* book over to Jiraiya, who was much taller than he seemed in the anime, which is weird because he's 6'3".

Meanwhile in the background, everyone watched this interaction with hinged jaws wide enough to catch the Akatsuki. Seeing Jiraiya and I talk as if we've known each other for years was not what people were expecting, hell, Jiraiya wasn't- wait a damn minute-

"PERVY SAGE-"

"JIRAIYA-" Naruto and everyone screamed, especially Tsunade,

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Meh, I was just in the neighborhood, you know, the usual." Said Jiraiya while signing my totally stolen book, even leaving a note on it, "And there was quite the ruckus going on, I could hear it front the other side of the village. So fes up Tsunade, what was all that about?"

"Long story short," Tsunade started, "the person who just gave you the book is-"

"I'm (Y/n)!" I interrupted, "I'm from another dimension!"

...

Ding ding ding, AHOOE

"WHAAAAAAAAT-"

"Ahhh~, I always love this reaction!" I smirked, looking at Jiraiya's flabbergasted face, his eyes wide and his mouth hitting the floor.

Everyone behind me facepalmed, with the exception of Lee and Gai-Sensei.

"Anyways, now that we 2 of the 3 Sanin here, did you see The Roach tm? I need to... have a "friendly" chat with him." I said while smiling "sweetly" at Jiraiya, hoping he knew where Orochimaru was so that I could smack him and The Minion the fuck up for seeing me naked in the bathroom.

And I suppose for breaking into my house but my honor is at stake here!

"The Roach?" Jiraiya stated, clearly over his previous shock, "Who?"

"Orichimaru." Kakashi and Tsunade stated for me, knowing I was probably going to say something stupid.

Which lets be fair,

Anything that comes out of my mouth is pure chaos at this point.

"Well if we're getting down to business-"

"TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!!!"

"...He's actually the reason I'm in the Village now." Jiraiya said while sweatdropping.

Everyone now went silent.

"Is he near?" Tsunade spoke, her, Kakashi, and Gai walking towards the white-haired Sanin.

"Well that's the thing,"

Everyone waited, slightly holding their breath.

Except for me, I was starting to get excited to chop that creeps weird ass tongue off.

'What that tongue do-'